www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [split] Cannot Boot into recovery Acer Liquid z205
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2015-03-20, 00:02)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Have you followed my suggestion ? :

in line AT +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1" (with commas too) YOU MUST ENTER SPACE BETWEEN AT and +, so not AT+EG but AT +EG

However, Iìve had other suggestion to restore your IMEI if this will fail.
This one failed... What is your next suggestion?
Try this method :

(2015-03-17, 17:03)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

BUT it seeems that I must give you two other softwares to run this stock rom ... WAIT please the 2 softwares that I'll give you soon.

OK ... you can download the other 2 files from the links below :

Acer Tool :
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Acer driver :

Follow these steps :

1- Download this tool: Acer A1 DL TOOL
and the drivers from Acer's support site , then install them;
2- Extract the zip file into Desktop
3- Move the .bin file in the ACER_A1_Bin subfolder placed into A1_DL_Tool_v3.100 folder
4- Connect your phone (it must be turned ON) to your PC
5- Run the “ACER Download Tool executable (If you're using Vista/7 you must run it in compatibility mode,with administrator privileges)
6- Click the BROWSE button and search for the .bin file you previously put into ACER_A1_Bin folder
7- If you're not using .bin files provided by Acer, you may incurr in the INCORRECT MD5 alert. Just don't care about it and proceed to the following step.
8- Click START, and remember, DO NOT stop the flashing process, DO NOT unplug your device, or you'll damage your device.

Hello cleopatra, im glad find your post here....
i have question regarding this post. I can't find "3- the .bin file in the ACER_A1_Bin subfolder placed into A1_DL_Tool_v3.100 folder", also Acer A1 DL TOOL doesn't dectect my phone. i have donload and instal the driver link in this post. please advice.. Thanks in advance
Hi asu1700 !

Do you have downloaded the rar below ?

(2015-03-22, 21:54)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

i do, after several warning the usb port still not detected. may i must remove all previous driver first? (adb v com driver, mtk usb driver ect.. ). is the driver compatible with xo ? as i have applied the driver on xp. actually i just need the original recovery image. So may i could claim the warranty if there is something happen to this phone.
Thank you very much for your advise and patience
Hi Cleopatra.
Sorry, for my late reply. Last few days I was quite busy. So, after losing both the imei and St, i bring the phone to Acer service center and they replaced the entire motherboard. I have no idea why. Now I'm give up. I can't find a way to root it. Will leave it like this for now. Thank you very much for your help. If I find confirmed root for this device I'll try it.
(2015-03-17, 18:39)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]I've already uploaded the other 2 files ... read carefully my last message :-)

I have z205 too.
I am having a problem & my phone rom is Acer_AV0K0_Z205_1.004.00_AAP_CUS4. I lost my stock recovery. Could you help me by uploading the recovery.img only since it is hard for me to find it?
(2015-08-12, 00:07)Bowlink Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-17, 18:39)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]I've already uploaded the other 2 files ... read carefully my last message :-)

I have z205 too.
I am having a problem & my phone rom is Acer_AV0K0_Z205_1.004.00_AAP_CUS4. I lost my stock recovery. Could you help me by uploading the recovery.img only since it is hard for me to find it?

Help me please...
hi Cleopatra
is there any chance that you would know how to unbrick an acer z205, it is also a locked phone(network not sim)
thanks
MemberThanks: 1

Hi everyone,
Help me please,

Recently I use twrp 2.8.2.0 to partition my micro sd but it always failed and it showed this message
" E: unable to locate device to partition "
Is there any solution about that?
Pages: 1 2 3 4