www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: GearBest Cell Phones Tuesday Deals - No.1 !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CELL%2BPHONES%2BTuesday%2BDEALS.jpg]

No.1: Mlais M52
The World’s Cheapest MT6752, Lollipop phone

Coupon Code: M52C Price:$139 (Only 40 Pieces)
Coupon Code: GBM52 Price:$144.99 (all Presale)

--> Clilk Here

No.2: Cubot X9
MTK6592M Octa Core 3G Smartphone

Coupon Code: CUBOTX9 Price:$124 (Only 80 Pieces)
Coupon Code: CX9GB Price:$129.99 (All)

--> Clilk Here

No.3: Ulefone Be Pro
MTK6732 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 (@1.5GHz) Quad Core CPU

Coupon Code: BEPRO Price:$143.99 (3.16-3.23)
--> Clilk Here

No.4: Utta X1 STORM
HD IPS Screen MTK6592 Octa Core 1.7GHz 32GB ROM 3G Smartphone

Coupon Code: UTTX1 Price:$99 (Only 5 Pieces)
Coupon Code: UTTX1A Price:$125 (Only 10 Pieces)
Coupon Code: UTTX1B Price:$155 (Only 20 Pieces)
Coupon Code: UTTX1C Price:$172 (Only 50 Pieces)

--> Clilk Here

No.5: Mlais M9
The Cheapest Octa Core Smartphone

Coupon Code: GBMM9 Price:$79.98 (Only 80 Pieces)
--> Clilk Here
hello gearbest. why do you say this
Quote:No.1: Mlais M52

but it turns out is "not possible to update to lollipop"?

it confuses people! and if someone orders and do not read the comments on your site and expect a lollipop phone, what then?
and why impossible to update? did mlais say it? that do not make sense. Puppy Eyes

please be very clear about the details...thank you
(2015-03-18, 08:57)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [ -> ]hello gearbest. why do you say this

it confuses people. and if someone orders and do not read the comments on your site and expect a lollipop phone, what then?
and why impossible to update? did mlais say it? that do not make sense. Puppy Eyes

Hello Tiefighter, where are you seeing "not possible to update to lollipop". Please be specific so they can address the issue. I've clicked on the M52 and don't see what you're referring to.
(2015-03-18, 11:59)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-18, 08:57)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [ -> ]hello gearbest. why do you say this

it confuses people. and if someone orders and do not read the comments on your site and expect a lollipop phone, what then?

Hello Tiefighter, where are you seeing "not possible to update to lollipop". Please be specific so they can address the issue. I've clicked on the M52 and don't see what you're referring to.

Agreed.

I see "...such proressional camera conriguration.", and how the "...Front Camera makes one surprised to scream."

However, it is possible that Tiefighter is referring to a question asked at the bottom of the product description by a potential customer. The question is if the phone will be shipped with 5.0. The answer is "The phone can not be installed Android 5.0.".

I would chalk this up to a language issue. The phone clearly does not ship with Android 5.0. The spec sheet specifically states that Android 5.0 is an OTA, which would mean that the device ships (per the web page) 4.4. Both of these things are clearly stated on the website.

Now, if you believe that the company will indeed update this device from the shipped 4.4 to 5.0 via OTA in a timely manner (if ever) is a completely different question and one that I cannot answer.
hello. here it says

Question:
Update to lolipop availlable ?
Reply:
Hi, danyben!The phone could not update to lolipop .

http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_152602.html

hmm...am i misunderstanding, maybe? im sorry
No, its good you mention it. I'm looking at it on mobile and don't see that question area. I will contact them regarding this.
(2015-03-18, 15:23)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]No, its good you mention it. I'm looking at it on mobile and don't see that question area. I will contact them regarding this.

The question is at the bottom of the white color model page, not the black on in the link provided by Gearbest.

Good question for clarification tiefighter_85.
Hey guys, Please don't worry about it. The phone (Mlais M52) can update to lollipop. BlushBlush
thank you Smiling