www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to Reset No. 1 P7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,
I just got me No. 1P7 tablet, I held the power and volume down together, it came up with the cwm menu which I selected to update with adb. I decided not to go through with the update. I can't seem to get out of the cwm menu. Does anyone knows how to reset the tablet? I appreciate the help, thanks
(2013-07-05, 12:35)cee1cee4 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,
I just got me No. 1P7 tablet, I held the power and volume down together, it came up with the cwm menu which I selected to update with adb. I decided not to go through with the update. I can't seem to get out of the cwm menu. Does anyone knows how to reset the tablet? I appreciate the help, thanks

try to Hold de power button and the squar button on the phone
(2013-07-07, 02:36)iceboxrj Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-05, 12:35)cee1cee4 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

try to Hold de power button and the squar button on the phone

Yea! I tried that already, and it does not work. Thanks tho
You must press and hold power button within home button at the same time, remember press and hold till reset

Good luck