www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Redmi Note 3G driver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi...my redmi note 3g was brick and i'm unable to install the driver to flash my redmi...i cannot install the driver because when i plug in my phone it be like connect-disconnect continuously....i've been looking for driver but all of them failed to install proper driver for my phone because when i opened the setting file, it have string like below :

[Strings]
MTK = "MediaTek Inc."
MTK6218 = "MTK USB Port"
MTK_COM = "MTK USB Modem Port"
MTK_CAT = "MTK USB Debug Port"
MTK_PRELOADER = "MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port"
MTK_SP_DA = "MediaTek DA USB VCOM Port"
Serial.SvcDesc = "USB Serial emulation modem driver"

i've bolded the string which might cause the driver install failure
my redmi is MTK6592 while those driver was MTK6218

for those who have working Redmi Note 3G, please help to extract the driver and share here...i will use restore method to install the driver for flashing my redmi...
please dont ask me to download the driver that existing here because all of them have string like i mentioned...go see it for yourself...
i think that is the reason why there's like no solution for those who brick their redmi phone and cannot install the correct driver...

i'll be grateful if you can extract the installed Redmi Note 3G driver and share here...you can extract the driver using this software --> driver magician

let me try it and i will post the result here
Hi apiTx !

Try these drivers:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
thanks for reply
the phone need to be switch on to install the driver while mine cannot turn on
Hi !

Have you tried to restore it in Recovery Mode ?
Turn off you device ... then reboot by pressing the Power & Volume Up (or Down) buttons simultaneously ... but I think that you already know it :-)
However, you can't share driver saved with Driver Magician (or Driver Genius) because other members are obliged to install this software to restore this driver :-)