www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Connecting TV to Doogee DG550.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do it? How watch image on TV?
This isn't possible unless you use Miracast or possibly connect through the network with a smart TV.
Yeah, Doogee DG550 support Wi-fi Display, so I can use Miracast but adapter costs a lot. Actually I have a LCD monitor and he does not support smart TV. And maybe I can clone image on LCD monitor using Remote Desktop?
It is possible to send the image through USB or through the WiFi to your PC. If you connect your PC to the LCD, then it should then work.

What are you trying to accomplish?
(2015-03-21, 21:44)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]What are you trying to accomplish?
For example I want to watch game NFSMW on big screen.

I have connected LCD monitor to my laptop. There is installed Windows 7. Using wi-fi which applications I have to use to display an image from my smartphone on LCD monitor?

EDIT: Done by application Mobizen installed on my PC and my smartphone. Needed is just PC. Now I can watch images, games, videos on big screen. Smiling I think that without a PC will need an adapter Miracast.
Yes. Mobizen will work. There is some lag over WiFi, but with USB it's almost instant.
(2015-03-23, 00:20)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]There is some lag over WiFi
Smaller number of frames. Also resolution of LCD monitor must be set to 1280-720.
Try snappea, it can show your phone's screen to pc with usb adb