www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [split]How to root Landvo L600S?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi anyone managed to root landvo l600s, failed root attempt w/root genious/ iroot / frameroot pc& android versions and mtk droid 2.5.3. thx in advance
hi, rotan20

Try all root tools here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If none of them work, install CWM then root from recovery.

Follow this tutorial to install CWM while unrooted [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Download and unrar the SuperSU zip file from here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Place the zip file (not rar) in the root folder of your SD card.
Boot into recovery, then select Install zip from SD card then Choose zip from SD card. Locate and select the SuperSU zip file you saved.
After installing, boot into Android and run SuperSU. Update binaries and you should be good.
You can check for true root using the method here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

good luck!
(2015-03-22, 01:05)Trenzalore Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If none of them work, install CWM then root from recovery.

Follow this tutorial to install CWM while unrooted [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Download and unrar the SuperSU zip file from here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Place the zip file (not rar) in the root folder of your SD card.
Boot into recovery, then select Install zip from SD card then Choose zip from SD card. Locate and select the SuperSU zip file you saved.
After installing, boot into Android and run SuperSU. Update binaries and you should be good.
You can check for true root using the method here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

good luck!
hi, tried iroot(vroot) 1.8.2/ shuome 2.2.1 for one click option; Vroot said rooted the phone but when checked with root checker found it isnt rooted. besides when i connected to vroot again it also said not rooted and i tried few times..then tried to do tru droil toolbox and sp flash. but mtk 2 5 3 toolbox recognise the phone, gives ''total bytes per chunk not found, set default page spare 2048/64''. and the color for root check is green however it proposes to root. when i tried to root with droid toolbox it failed. Then i tried to create scatter but ''create scatter tab'' didnt become active. tried few times. not success.
then ı tried to use axgio n3 rom from needrom android 5beta, this time i lost recovery and gapps.
then i flashed back to L600s latest build 4.4.4 again, again tried
create scatter but the tab still doesnt become active, how i can get tru this?
by the way
thx in advance
Hi rotan20 !

Try this :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

:-)
(2015-03-25, 01:10)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

:-)

tried oneclick root tool, says no driver in database yet please try later, will see how soon.
thx