www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stock Android 4.2 for No.1 P7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My No. 1 P7 came with Android 4.2.1 but I notice that in the setting, there is no software update option. Some of the stock apps are not pre installed. In the phone screen, there are too many Chinese characters underneath every phone number.

When I push and hold power and -volume sometimes I get Chinese menu that goes on and on and on, and it is difficult to get out of.

I don't think official Android 4.2.1 comes with all this Chinese characters. that is why I am looking for an Official Android 4.2.1 or 4.2.2 for No. 1 P7

thanks you for your help.
(2013-07-06, 04:50)cee1cee4 Wrote: [ -> ]My No. 1 P7 came with Android 4.2.1 but I notice that in the setting, there is no software update option. Some of the stock apps are not pre installed. In the phone screen, there are too many Chinese characters underneath every phone number.

When I push and hold power and -volume sometimes I get Chinese menu that goes on and on and on, and it is difficult to get out of.

I don't think official Android 4.2.1 comes with all this Chinese characters. that is why I am looking for an Official Android 4.2.1 or 4.2.2 for No. 1 P7

thanks you for your help.

im looking for a new rom too
as mine from factory as nvram warning err = 0x10
in the wifi conection