www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Drop Calls ZP950H
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.
I'm from Chile and bought this Zopo ZP950H from Shenzhen in May, and just got it 2 weeks ago. I really love the phone, its quality is great. However, I have 3 problem that I haven't been able to solve.
The first one, is that I upgraded it to 4.2.1, but I haven't been able to root it. I found the thread here, but as I am a new user, I can't download the zip to do so. Can anyone tell me where could I find the files needed? I already have flashtools and that, because I've been searching everywhere, and through flashtool I¡ve uploaded the phone.
My second problem, is that I can't use the phone correctly. My calls keep dropping. In almost every call, people tell me that they can't hear me, like there is some kind of static. I have to hang up and reboot the phone for it to work properly, but after 1 or 2 calls, it starts again. Can anyone tell me how to solve this issue?
My third problem is 3g. I have a SIM card with VirginMobile, which supports 850MHz (In Chile, there is no 2100MHz band). It connects with H+ almost everywhere, but the internet speed is really low. I mean, it is OK to chat, facebook Whatsup and stuff like that, but when it comes to web browser, it takes forever to load websites. If anone could help me I would be very gratefull. I really loved this phone and I'm thinking of buying many more to sell here in Chile, but if I can't solve my problems first, it will be disastrous.

PS: I had a Galaxy SII before this, and bought this instead of the Galaxy SIII. That much I liked this phone, and I don't want to regret my decision.

Thanks a lot in advance to everyone. You have a nice community in here.
You can root with the quick roots. Follow the tutorials in root forum.

For your other issues, try using a different baseband. Also in the root forum.
(2013-07-06, 10:10)patate29284 Wrote: [ -> ]My second problem, is that I can't use the phone correctly. My calls keep dropping. In almost every call, people tell me that they can't hear me, like there is some kind of static. I have to hang up and reboot the phone for it to work properly, but after 1 or 2 calls, it starts again. Can anyone tell me how to solve this issue?

I have a SIM card with DigiMobile, which supports 2100MHz (In Romania is 2100MHz band). With the Orange SIM 2 900 MHz works perfectly