www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: menu data switched to right side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone ever heard of this? All of my Settings menu including contacts are now on the right side of the phone. Until today they were on the left side where they belong. English is read from left to right unlike some other languages.
Not a show stopper but very odd. I cannot come up with a way to switch them back to the other side where they belong.
I have tried all of the obvious fixes, restarting, etc.

Oh this is a MTK6582 with Android 4.4.2
Hello, welcome to the forum. Try looking *settings > developer options > force RTL*

See if that's checked. If it is, uncheck... This is the only way I know of to cause this, unless you change to an RTL language.
(2015-03-28, 03:23)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, welcome to the forum. Try looking *settings > developer options > force RTL*

See if that's checked. If it is, uncheck... This is the only way I know of to cause this, unless you change to an RTL language.

Thanks a million that fixed it! I am new to MTK stuff and a refuge from Apple products so it will take me awhile to catch on. I have no ideal how that got checked. Sounds like a computer user saying " I didn't touch anything". Rolleyes

Bob