www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Mlais M52 Red Note vs Ecoo E04 Plus vs KingZone Z1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Im not really sure which one to get among the 3. All of them are winners in their own right. Specs-wise they are almost head to head. The only thing Im worried about is build quality.

Which do you think among these phones will have the best build quality? And also, in general, which do you think is the best one to get considering everything like price-point..

Thanks in advance.
I ordered the Z1 last week. For now I 've read good returns on Kingzone brand.
M52 is the best priced. They also have a strong following in China and been around for a few years. Have regular ROM updates etc... Not saying better than Kingzone, but its really a good price for the specs.
I ordered the M52 on pre-order a while ago. It should be shipping this week (I hope) with expedited shipping to the USA. I'll let you know my thoughts as soon as I get it.
I agree the m52 has its price point going for it and as of now nothing beats it in that regard. Im wondering how they manage to bring the price so low.

If the quality and performance is as good as it sounds and looks on paper then it's a winner.

Thanks guys. Will be watching out for your first hand experience and feedback as well.
From a specification point of view, think the Ecoo E04 has the best camera and 3gb Ram on their new version (E04 Plus). It looks solid, and all the reviews are awesome. Only think that I might have an issue with is the speaker being to soft. Maybe a new rom can fix that issue though.

I am stuck between the Elephone P7000 and the Ecoo E04. My requirements are MTK6752 processor, 3GB ram, 1080P screen and more then 13mp back camera and 8mp front camera. I might end up getting the Ecoo E04 only because it should be on the market before the Elephone P7000. Plus any phone with a finger print reader on the back does not make sense if you are going to put a cover on the phone. At least the Ecoo E04 has the fingerprint reader on the front.

Kavir
I have a review in progress of the Mlais M52 Red Note, I'll post the youtube video here when I'm finished.

https://mobiledevicereview.wordpress.com...te-review/
[quote='Loulou56' pid='41282' dateline='1427703362']
I ordered the Z1 last week. For now I 've read good

I should add to the list the Jiayu S3, it's the one I have and I can say that it is amazing. Incredible camera with a brilliant double flash, gorgeous display, powerful sound, among others.