www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CHINA Samsung Clone tab3 mtk6755/mtk6715 flash file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
CHINA Samsung Clone tab3 mtk6755/mtk6717 flash file pls pls halp me
Hi ammadotcom !

Try here : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you'll have some problems to download it ... ask me the 2.1 713b.rar

:-)
Pls cleopatra i need custom recovery for tab 3 clone mt6582.........thanks
(2016-05-30, 20:29)chydexfc Wrote: [ -> ]Pls cleopatra i need custom recovery for tab 3 clone mt6582.........thanks
Hi chydexfc !

I hate the clone devices because they create many problems ... however I will try and help you some way. Is your phone rooted ?

Regards
yes i hv root acess, i also have the stock recovery file
(2016-05-31, 17:19)chydexfc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Then ... tap on it ... DO NOT UPGRADE the app ... then tap on "Device Info" ... then make a screenshots of OS, SCREEN and MTK Build ... and send me the screenshots by private message.

Regards
My browser cant open the link.......tell me the name and version of the app so i can look it in google
(2016-06-01, 01:09)chydexfc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[attachment=2915]
[attachment=2916]

these are the screen shots
(2016-06-01, 05:18)chydexfc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Then copy and paste here the "Code IMG for Forum & Message board" ... the link between the 2 [IMG]

Do you understand ? Smiling
Pages: 1 2