www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stuck in Bootloop, no recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!
I flashed the wrong recovery for my phone and I'm stuck in a bootloop. I have a backup but after flashing it, I'm still in a bootloop.
This is my phone: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I noticed that in the build thing in the settings it said ALPS.X1.... Build version. Please help!
Hi mllbp !

You can try two different solutions :

1) Restore it into Recovery Mode :
Turn off you device ... then reboot by pressing the Power & Volume Up (or Down) buttons simultaneously.
2) You can put your backup on your microSD and restore it :
download & install "SRS One Click Android Root v4.7" (exe for Windows).
At the left of the panel click on "ADB toolbox" and then click "Reboot Recovery" in the right of the panel.
Hey,
I have no recovery. If I had, I could do anything but I flashed the wrong recovery so now it won't go into recovery. Before I could get into recovery.
Thanks for your answer though!
Best Regards,
mllbp

(2015-04-02, 19:23)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi mllbp !

You can try two different solutions :

1) Restore it into Recovery Mode :
Turn off you device ... then reboot by pressing the Power & Volume Up (or Down) buttons simultaneously.
2) You can put your backup on your microSD and restore it :
download & install "SRS One Click Android Root v4.7" (exe for Windows).
At the left of the panel click on "ADB toolbox" and then click "Reboot Recovery" in the right of the panel.
But into Recovery Mode you could make a factory reset of your phone (and backup too).
However good luck.

Kindest Regards :-)