www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: RECOVER DEAD MTK6582
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've Panasonic P31 (MTK6582). After creating a backup of my stock firmware, I FORMATTED (including preloader) my phone and is dead now. While trying to recover it with SP Flash tool I always run into some "BROM Error: Not Enough Space) 1011 "

How to restore everything back to normal ?
Hi theDoyen !

Where did you save your backup ? Into your device or into your pc ?
However, if your device isn't totally dead and if you are able to press the power button with success (and it give vital signs), you can try to restore it into Recovery Mode :
Turn off you device ... then reboot by pressing the Power & Volume Up (or Down) buttons simultaneously ... and then (in Recovery Mode) make a factory reset of your device.
If my suggestion doesn't works ... I'll suggest you another solution.
Thanks for the reply Smiling
Hopefully, backup is in my PC. I made the backup with MTK Droid tools and formatted everything with SP Flash tool to flash a custom rom. Since I erased everything including the preloader/ bootloader, I'm unable to get into recovery. The only sign is of charging light. Pressing the power+vol up/down does no trick. Its hard-bricked probably Sad
Is there a way to restore it with those MTK tools and my backup or any other rom?
Or any other possible solution?
Help please!

Thanks!
That is very sad news :-(
However, you can try to resuscitate (we are in Easter time) your device with the next tutorial :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I suggest you to use the boot.img inside the backup that you have created with MTK Droid Tool.
If my suggestion doesn't works ... I'll give you another solution.
Good luck :-)
MTK PhilZ shows "ADB Shell not working" after I plug my USB Sad
I suggest you to install different ADB driver ... try this package:

And remember to disabling Driver Signature on Windows 8 (if you have this Win OS).

:-)
PhilZ works on a fully booted-up device and mine is dead Sad

Any other solution with hardware ?

thanks!!!
Try to re-flashing the stock rom of your device. At first, download & install this version of SP Flash Tool:

And then, watch carefully the next video-tutorial (from minute 5:45 until the end of video) :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&v=ztI8sc8MUNo
DEADBOOT, CLOUDFONE EXCITE 500Q DON'T HAVE THE STOCK ROM AVAILABLE FOR THIS UNIT AND NO AVAILABLE VIA ONLINE (MTK6582)

HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME

DON'T HAVE TECHNICAL BACKGROUND IN FIXING ANDROID GADGETS

THANK YOU
(2015-04-04, 13:34)theDoyen Wrote: [ -> ]PhilZ works on a fully booted-up device and mine is dead Sad

Any other solution with hardware ?

thanks!!!

Hey mate , I've the same error but i have the mtk6582 or clone to note5 when i did the backup i not had the android scatter file and i tried download other file but still dont work i only want have this file or the original firmware for this 'cause this's the only solution, what did u do for solve it? or still dead?