www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bricked V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

my Inew V3 has crashed..totally bricked...

the phone doesn´t work, nor is it recognized by the pc

I have read dozens of threads and comments and tried everything but can´t even install the drivers correctly. It installs as COM port and never as USB.

I have tried in all the drivers packages posted in other threads and never works

Is there any tutorial on how to install the drivers?? maybe I am doing something wrong..

Please help me as I am geting desperate here.
hi, vedeta. Welcome to chinaphonearena.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Do you have a ROM backup or stock ROM copy to flash?
If your PC recognizes your phone as COM port, that's a good thing. The usual problem is that the PC does NOT recognize it as a COM port.

Just use SP Flash Tool to install the ROM to revive your phone.
See this video tutorial for guidance

just post back if you encounter any other errors.
Good luck!
thanks for the reply.

I have tried that, but the spflash doesn't work...when I connect the phone the full red bar with 100% appears but then it does nothing else
Hi vedeta !

At first, I suggest you to try all the drivers in this package :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And then, I suggest you to read carefully the next conversation:

:-)
finally got spflash to work...everything was looking perfect and spflash gave the ok.

after that the reboot started and it stayed in a boot loop,thoughts?
Try clearing your cache and data from recovery menu.
u mean using PWR + vol?doesn't do anything, it either gets boot loop with the wheel ad sound or stuck at the inew white screen..

should I try different roms? drivers?
If "someone" has read carefully my suggestion ... lol

I have written : And then, I suggest you to read carefully the next conversation:

:-)
I am trying your tutorial but when it says to plug in device I press ok and the it says adbshell not working and then stops the instalation...
Dear vedeta,

you haven't read carefully the conversation that I've suggested you.
If you have read it, you have discovered that the user called dhslider has your same device and actually he has your same bootloop problem.
You have discovered where download the proper stock rom from your device (page n 1).
You have discovered where download a version of SP Flash Tool (page 3).
You have discovered the video-tutorial where there's explained how to flash the stock rom (without flag PRELOADER ... always page 3).
Forget for the moment my tutorial, you have to solve your bootloop problem !
Have you tried all ADB drivers in the package that I have suggested you ?
If you have Windows 8 don't forget to disable driver signature enforcement.
How disable driver signature ?
1) Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard and press the letter C to open the Charm menu, then click the gear icon (Settings).
2) Click More PC Settings.
3) Click General.
4) Under Advanced Startup, click Restart Now.
5) In Windows 8.1, the ‘Restart Now’ button has moved to ‘PC Setting -> Update & Recovery -> Recovery. After restarting, click Troubleshoot.
6) Click Advanced Options.
7) Click Windows Startup Settings.
8) Click Restart.
9) After restarting your computer a second time, choose Disable driver signature enforcement from the list by typing the number 7 on your keyboard.

I hope that I am clear in this. Good Luck and happy Easter :-)
Pages: 1 2