www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Review] $142 MT6752 Mlais M52 Red Note 2GB / Powerful budget mobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Read the full review: http://www.gizbeat.com/7220/mlais-m52-re...et-mobile/

Mlais M52 Red Note 2GB MT6752 Review / Powerful budget mobile

mlais-m52-review-IMG_5687Mlais is one of the lesser China known brands in comparison to iNew, Doogee, Elephone etc… This is mostly because up until the ultra cheap MT6592 Mlais M9 (opens in new […]

Read the full review: http://www.gizbeat.com/7220/mlais-m52-re...et-mobile/

This phone purchased from gearbest.com
Thumbs UpThumbs Up Absolutely amazing!
It sounds great - cannot be beat for the price. (Check link to Gearbest...)
(2015-04-08, 08:10)edcoolio Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds great - cannot be beat for the price. (Check link to Gearbest...)

Becareful
Internal storege that to install apps just 2gb

Zzzzzzz
(2015-05-01, 19:11)dwimar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-08, 08:10)edcoolio Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds great - cannot be beat for the price. (Check link to Gearbest...)

Becareful

Zzzzzzz

yes thats why i give up on this phone and sell it already
but... they have great response customer service on their facebook fanspage
as i read, in next lolipop update.. it will be fix

so i think no need affraid to buy this phone
(2015-05-02, 10:00)elmoel Wrote: [ -> ]yes thats why i give up on this phone and sell it already
but... they have great response customer service on their facebook fanspage
as i read, in next lolipop update.. it will be fix

so i think no need affraid to buy this phone

But partition is different with rom. Rom only install in partition, cannot change partition. Except mlais dev release flasher that can do it

Rom and partition is 2 item that different
(2015-05-01, 19:11)dwimar Wrote: [ -> ]

Becareful

Zzzzzzz

Resizing the internal partition is actually fairly straightforward, I'm in the process of doing up a tutorial for it. As long as you're rooted and you have recovery installed, it's just following a set of fairly simple steps.