www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Ice Storm scores and Phone vs PC Comparison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just ran 3DMark Ice Storm on my phone and scored 2922. The test is touted as cross-system comparable, mentioning "Phones/Tablets/Entry-Level PCs". The top powerful PC's running top gear are about 75x more powerful in regards to graphics/physics than a real Note II or standard MTK6589 on 720p, though I'm not sure what the standard resolution is for the Ice Storm test on PCs. See here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] .

Nexus 4 scores 10k+ on Ice Storm which would make the hall of fame PC scores about 20x more powerful than the high-end phones out today.

3DMark06 shows similar results: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - Though we only have the SGX545 to go off of, the ramped SGX544 in MTK6589T should be of similar power. The SGX545 reportedly scores a 400 on 3DMark06 which makes it about 10x weaker than Intel's Ivy Bridge HD4000 or 65x weaker than the #1 SLI GPU. The HD4000 [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]