www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v3 date & time settings problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I need some help over here please. I have been using the iNew v3 for well over a year now, but only decided to join the forum and create this thread because I can't stand this issue any more. This issue is multifaceted so I will explain both issues separately

1, Whenever I don't have internet connectivity and I reset my phone it automatically reverts its calender to January 1st 2013 and random time. This makes it impossible to access the internet or playstore or whatever. I try to manually set the date and time, but

2, Whenever, I try clicking on time and date settings it just crashes and I get the error message.

It all resolves after I fondle with the phone for sometime. But now I just want to find a permanent fix as it keeps recurring.

Found this solution posted here : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I'd like to try it but I can't seem to find Atci_service in the list of processes running on my droid. PLEASE HELP!
You mean factory reset? It should auto update over some time. Through SIM or net. It's not right away.

Have you tried changing language to English and setting date?
(2015-04-09, 02:34)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]You mean factory reset? It should auto update over some time. Through SIM or net. It's not right away.

Have you tried changing language to English and setting date?

Yes tried that already still won't work. . Thanks anyway
Funny how its been ages. . probably eons and no one has been able to help yet. . . I'd better change my phone tired of this piece of poorly created device. Now it won't charge when on and charges when off when it feels like it. . . Won't read when connected to my computer. . . I am really just tired of it all.