www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Won't start up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a MTK6572 N9000 (it says behind the battery) and first the phone icon disappeared. I started trying to clear the cache by pressing the power, home, and up volume button at the same time. I got the little Android figure the said, " No command". Not knowing what to do at that point I pulled the battery. From then on it would not boot. I get the "Welcome" command then after a bit it blanks then once again I get the Welcome logo again. No response from Home button or any other buttons. If I remove the battery and try to restart it the same thing happens. It appears I may have ignorantly bricked my phone.

Help!

Thanks you]

bob
hi
most of startup problems in chainees phone is storage fullness.
when the storage get full of data, the phone cant create cache for dalvik or launcher so its cant startup.
for fixing this problem you have 2 way
1- if you installed Recovery Mode before, can access it and do a reset factory.
---- Power off the phone, Hold Vol Down Button and Power Button, when its get vibrate release power button and 4 second later release the Vol Down buttom, Now you can access the factory reset.

2- if you Doesn't install the Recovery, the only way is flash the phone with right flash tools.
boblx2 Wrote:... I started trying to clear the cache by pressing the power, home, and up volume button at the same time. I got the little Android figure the said, " No command". Not knowing what to do at that point I pulled the battery. ...

Try to get to the same point, because in reality you got to the first recovery screen there, but instead of pulling the battery you need to press the power button (normal short press) to get to the standard 3E recovery menu. Normally this will be in english having the clear cache and factory restore options, but... some chinese phones have this menu in chinese which is a bit of pain to handle. If that is the case just look for the explanation on google.
To go to a menu option you need to scroll down using the volume down (-) button, but do not use volume up (+) to go up because it will activate the chosen menu option.