www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Won't start up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a MTK6572 N9000 (it says behind the battery) and first the phone icon disappeared. I started trying to clear the cache by pressing the power, home, and up volume button at the same time. I got the little Android figure the said, " No command". Not knowing what to do at that point I pulled the battery. From then on it would not boot. I get the "Welcome" logo then after a bit it blanks then once again I get the Welcome logo again. No response from Home button or any other buttons. If I remove the battery and try to restart it the same thing happens. It appears I may have ignorantly bricked my phone.

Help!

Thanks you]

bob
Hi Bob !

Your device seems in bootloop. Try to download & install "SRS One Click Android Root" (exe for Windows). At the left of the panel (of SRS One Click) click on "ADB toolbox" and then click "Reboot Recovery" in the right of the panel. When you'll be entered into Recovery Mode, I suggest you to do a Factory Reset. Link for SRS:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Cleopatra, thanks for your reply. That sounds like a good process to be aware of with these Chinaphones or any other Android for that matter. I will download that for future reference.
After I posted my plea for help I continued working on the problem and somehow managed to get it into the menu passed the Android icon. So I was able to do a factory reset at the expense of some apps which I can download again. It was not very painful since the only thing I was worried about was my extensive phone list which I had backed up on another device. All's well now.
Thanks for your help.

bob