www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Which one would you buy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to buy a phone...

There's 2 chinaphone that make me interesting

No.1 S6
Look Here

and

UMI X2 TURBO
Look Here

the first one got Gesture and the 2nd Gorilla Glass and slighty better performance...
Which one you would buy and WHY? Happy

Thank you in advance for your answer!
(2013-07-10, 23:02)newlife229 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to buy a phone...

There's 2 chinaphone that make me interesting

No.1 S6
Look Here

and

UMI X2 TURBO
Look Here

the first one got Gesture and the 2nd Gorilla Glass and slighty better performance...
Which one you would buy and WHY? Happy

Thank you in advance for your answer!

These phones aren't even in the same league. You're comparing a MTK6589T 2GB/32GB with gorilla to MTK6589 1GB/4GB... Though based on the ads you've shown here, the UMi X2 is twice as much (299euro vs $199).

Personally I'd hit in the middle with the UMi X2 MTK6589 1GB/16GB. You can find it for about $260 or take a look at the Zopo C2 MTK6589T 1GB/16GB white. It has Gorilla as well and is more square. I like square. Thumbs Up
Yay... The Zopo c2 looks really cool Smiling

Only the Zopo C2 with mtk6589T has the gorilla glass or the Zopo c2 mtk6589 got it too?

I'm intersted buying a phone with this gorilla glass Big Grin
Keep in mind that that gorilla glass is just more scratch resistant than regular screens.
It's chemically hardened, but breaks with about the same "ease" as most regular screens.
(2013-07-11, 03:06)newlife229 Wrote: [ -> ]Yay... The Zopo c2 looks really cool Smiling

Only the Zopo C2 with mtk6589T has the gorilla glass or the Zopo c2 mtk6589 got it too?

I'm intersted buying a phone with this gorilla glass Big Grin

I don't think the standard C2 has gorilla glass.

Only the WHITE C2 MTK 6589T as I linked. I've talked to 3 sellers and Zopo themselves and they said black doesn't have it. Why? Ancient Chinese secret. Shhh

It's also advertised in some places as having OTG, but I have yet to find confirmation.