www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: dead note 3 sm-n9006 clone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm not sure if the next suggestion will works ... but there's no harm in trying :-)
Do you have a microSd on your device ? If YES ... try to put the zip below into your microSD.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And then, apply update from sd card 1.
If it will works ... you'll have a custom recovery installed on your device.
Please keep me up to date.
(2015-04-22, 01:46)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And then, apply update from sd card 1.
If it will works ... you'll have a custom recovery installed on your device.
Please keep me up to date.

installation aborted - thats what i get
What a pity ! However, I've told you that I wasn't sure about it.
You could try to put the firmware zip (stock rom) on microSD and then apply update.
(2015-04-22, 17:46)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]What a pity ! However, I've told you that I wasn't sure about it.
You could try to put the firmware zip (stock rom) on microSD and then apply update.

tried that with several roms but - installation aborted
I suggest you to try to reinstall the ADB driver. I find it hard to believe that your device doesn't recognize the usb. Do you have Win 7 or Win 8 ?
Try the drivers below :

(2015-04-22, 18:00)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

ok i have tri komps
my komp - now win 8.1 and win 10 tp
my lap - win7 and Win8.1 ( and i have made tree linux
distros on sticks
and my daughter lap win7
and two from my friends
= result unknown device on all
Windows 10 Technical Preview ? WOW :-)

Are these the technical details of your device ?

Note 3 [CLONE] Quadcore MT6582 SM-N9006 model, RAM 1GB, ROM 4GB
(2015-04-22, 18:37)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Windows 10 Technical Preview ? WOW :-)

Are these the technical details of your device ?

Note 3 [CLONE] Quadcore MT6582 SM-N9006 model, RAM 1GB, ROM 4GB

i am not shure but it is note 3 sm n9006 mt6572
When you buy a device, the first thing you have to do is find the technical details about your device. It is a fundamental step before to try to modify your device. You have written to me that you have used SP Flash Tool ... but ... it is inadvisable use SP Flash Tool when you don't know the technical details about your device. You should know that better than anybody because you have written to me that you use six OS (Win 7, Win 8.1 ,Win 10 Technical Preview and three different Linux distro) ... and then, I suppose that you are a wise man.
HOWEVER, try to install the next ADB driver ... please :

:-)
(2015-04-23, 00:10)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

:-)
i will try
sorry but i simply forgot tech. details of note 3 because now lg g3 is my phone
and that clone was a gift from friend (he is a sailor and the phone is directly from china) and was used before me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5