www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: dead note 3 sm-n9006 clone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Don't worry honey :-)
Try to install the last adb driver that I've sent you ... and tell me if your pc is able to see the "Querelle de Brest" 's gift ;-)
(2015-04-23, 17:32)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry honey :-)
Try to install the last adb driver that I've sent you ... and tell me if your pc is able to see the "Querelle de Brest" 's gift ;-)
ok i dont see anything
first drivers installed (had them before)
second no luck
still unknown device and "device descriptor failed"
CoolLost It
Try every driver inside my package ;-)

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2015-04-23, 19:01)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
he he i would like that but no luck
still dead in the water
sh.t no water but sea
Do you have already tried all drivers inside my package ? I hope that you install them so :

Right click and select Update Device Driver Software.
Select Browse my computer for driver software.
Select Let me pick from a list of drivers installed on my computer.
Select Show all and click next.
Click Have Disk, then Browse.
Go to your extracted folder and go into it, until a file called (android_winusb.inf ... for example) is there. Double click that.
Click OK and then Next (If it says not signed, just click next anyway).
Wait and if it says not signed, click install drivers anyway.

If all drivers will don't work ... it's a big problem difficult to solve.
However, my last suggestion is the next below (but I'm not sure that it will help you).
You can try to download & install install "SRS One Click Android Root v4.7" (exe for Windows).
At the left of the panel (of SRS One Click) click on "ADB toolbox" and then click "Reboot Recovery" in the right of the panel ... and see what happens.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please keep me up to date.
(2015-04-23, 19:22)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please keep me up to date.

up to date = nothing works
It was only a test because I wanted you to try to install a custom recovery (CWM) with MTK Droid Tool ... I've sent you a private message ... try to follow step by step the tutorial.
(2015-04-24, 00:06)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]It was only a test because I wanted you to try to install a custom recovery (CWM) with MTK Droid Tool ... I've sent you a private message ... try to follow step by step the tutorial.

i was using droid tools before and they worked
now nothing works
one (maybe) stupid q. - if somebody makes a backup on his phone (same as mine) can i use that backup in my phone from my sd card?
thank you
CryingCrying
"if somebody makes a backup on his phone (same as mine) can i use that backup in my phone from my sd card ?" Yes ... you can :-)

However, if you have a stock rom zip ... you can do the same thing :-)
(2015-04-24, 17:15)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]"if somebody makes a backup on his phone (same as mine) can i use that backup in my phone from my sd card ?" Yes ... you can :-)

However, if you have a stock rom zip ... you can do the same thing :-)

no i do not have stock rom zip it was strange one
where to find it?
Angry
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5