www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Static Wifi MAC address fix for h7500+ / MX56 / Zopo zp810h / Zopo zp800
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello, I have my mtk6589 and after installing an update that gave me the seller mobile internet stopped working and wifi, trying to follow the steps outlined you, I have the problem that my phone does not have the directory: \ data \ nvram \ APCFG \ APRDEBed.
  If I can help with this I thank you.

regards
Is there a posibility to find a solution for mac address for pulid s5?
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

or follow the same instructions as the original post in this thread
I follow the instructions & changed the permission like ori but NVRAM Error still appears, anyone here solve the problem....??

Sorry bad english
This also works on THL T11, Thanks

(2013-05-15, 22:32)fedofed Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks,yes, and the fix worked with my HERO 7500+ !!!
SUPER !
Hello,
Many thanks,
This fix worked on my THL T100s!!! It´s amazing!
Good Job!
Thanks Gizbeat,
This works great on my Swees 506X-3G, Android 4.2.2!
Did it exactly as described on my iNew V3 with Marsapa V5 ROM but now the wifi-MAC identity completely disappeared. it came back after switching on wifi and is stable since, incl. rebooting.
Very Fine, Thank you gizbeat !
Thanks
This works great and on my Cubot S208, Android 4.2.2
A problem occurred after this, my mac address is ok but when I connect to my pc with Usb after some seconds it disconnects and I have to unplug and plug again the usb cable. Does usb connection have to do anything with the files I replaced?
Pages: 1 2 3 4