www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Vertical Line/Stripes on THE SCREEN MT6572 S5 SM-G900H
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all now i find a correct rom for my phone but when i try to turn on the phone show vertical line/stripes black/white ... ? Any idea ? To fix that ?
Watch video to view stripes ... Smiling
My phone spec.
Hardware : MT6572 (MT6589 is Fake!)
Model : SM-G900H
Build number : ALPS.JB3.MP.V1.8
Build date UTC : 20150131-035736
Android v : 4.4.4
Kernel v : 3.4.5 (whl@server7) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Sat Jan 31 11:55:55 CST 2015
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V4, 2013/08/07 10:44
Uboot build v : ----- should be root shell
LCD Driver IC : ----- should be root shell
--- ATTENTION! UBIFS FileSystem !

THX
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hi Ale3x !

Good thing you asked me to help you (by private message).
Honestly, I'll try to help you ... but I don't ensure you'll have a success.
Maybe I've found something on a turkish site ... and I'm joining to it just now (my dreams to becoming an odalisque are destined to come true ... lol).
However, here I can post you only the proper firmware for your device :

I'll post you the "turkish link" by private message ... and I suggest you to use Google Translator (unless you're turkish too ... obviously).

:-)
I install ROM show Download OK , but when i pree power not turn on ... ? no light nothing any idea ?
Please explain me how you have installed the rom ... do you have flashed it with SP Flash Tool ?
I open "FlashtoolsMod" because in version "SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1408.00" show error "PMT changed for the rom; it must be downloaded" .
In "FlashtoolsMod" i select scatter file i untick "Preloader" speed high w/o battery and i press Download. All ok is charged yellow 100% and show "Download OK"-circle green .
When i press power the phone not turn on.
Error in "SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1408.00" :[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
You come from Romania :-)
Please do a test : instead to flash with SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1408.00 ... try to flash with this version :

SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1344.0.212
Yes i'm from Romania.
Ok i use this version and show error what show v5 Smiling
Watch image ..
Hi "Vlad Tepes" :-)

You haven't considered the possibility that your device could have broken screen (hardware issue).
However, if you have the stock firmware, you could make a factory reset using a custom recovery.
I suggest you to install MTK Droid Tool and follow step by step the video-tutorial below :

Dracula Big Grin

Holy shit my phone are charge all touch function . I run my phone and the screen is stripes and in MTK Tools i view all, watch image to view Big Grin
A person say to change uboot.img ?? Really ?
Yes ... "Bram Stoker's Dracula" ... I love that movie (by Francis Ford Coppola) :-)

Use the boot.img of the stock rom to install CWM on your device (like in the video-tutorial).
Don't forget to "wipe cache" and "wipe dalvik" before to do a Factory Reset.

:-)
Pages: 1 2 3