www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Root MT6752 backup SpaceMTKTool a new suite for all MTK Devices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
How I can download the tool , on the website is only contact?
(2015-06-22, 17:21)cristy Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Then put your name, email and message "Sign me up for Beta".
(2015-06-22, 17:43)Ninja^F.U.B.A.R. Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Then put your name, email and message "Sign me up for Beta".

yes perfect description!
Simon, maybe your tool canhwlp me out with another issue. My phone thinks that the app storage is the internal and vice versa. The ROM is 4.4.4. Is there a fix that the tool can implement to fix these errors? Thanks
I really appreciate your work and dont take this the wrong way, but the interface could really use some work. Don't try to be so fancy with colors and background and buttons. Make it simple and clean.

If you can get auto create twrp or CWM from boot.img, I'll be donating for sure.
Failed to backup on Htc Desire 820s, MT6752, Kitkat.
It can detect phone(rooted) but the tool does not respond after hitting backup button.

Thanks dev. Looking forward for more releases.
(2015-06-24, 21:17)basoyako Wrote: [ -> ]Failed to backup on Htc Desire 820s, MT6752, Kitkat.
It can detect phone(rooted) but the tool does not respond after hitting backup button.

maybe you have adbd locked , try using adbd insecure by chainfire
(and wait some minutes the programs freeze, is normal because it wait for adb that complete process)
you can see if the programs work going into the phone storage (internal or esternal) and check is a folder called SPFT is created (another things if kitkat mode still not work try using lollipop instead)
(2015-07-01, 22:02)simoneguarrera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-24, 21:17)basoyako Wrote: [ -> ]Failed to backup on Htc Desire 820s, MT6752, Kitkat.

maybe you have adbd locked , try using adbd insecure by chainfire
(and wait some minutes the programs freeze, is normal because it wait for adb that complete process)
you can see if the programs work going into the phone storage (internal or esternal) and check is a folder called SPFT is created (another things if kitkat mode still not work try using lollipop instead)

I followed your instructions and after some time i found the backup files on phone memory. Thumbs up! Hoping for some more development. Thank you.
Big Grin problem solved
adbd or maybe more pazience?? ahahah
Ciao Simone (from my research I guess you are a native Italian speaker),

TL;DR: feature request: SOURCE CODE.

Yes, seriously, source code for the tool. Kindly post it on Github. Else it will be another *M*e *T*oo *K*opy. There are tons of tools out there and what I notice is that they are all for Windows. I do not use Windows, except in a Virtual Box to run tools like the one you are making. If you publish your source code, I can spend time trying to port it to Linux/Max/BSD/other POSIX systems.

Thx! (e se mi scrivi in privato, mi fara' piacere communicare in italiano).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7