www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Root MT6752 backup SpaceMTKTool a new suite for all MTK Devices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
never mind i found the universal one to work just fine.

now to find out how to root this...none of the auto tools work so that sucks.
I applied for beta participation but no reply, is there anything else to do except applyin with the form from post #1?
Thanks you

Thanks alot for post
(2015-08-17, 13:56)restless Wrote: [ -> ]I applied for beta participation but no reply, is there anything else to do except applyin with the form from post #1?
Same here. Applied 2 weeks ago and still no response Undecided

I was able to find a download link and installed SpaceMTKTool v 1.10. Enabled adb insecure, and tried doing a backup. It did create folder SPFT, but it is empty.
My phone: Blu Studio C (D830U). Lollipop 5.0
guys closed beta is over 2 week ago but tomorrow the tool become avaible to all in open beta
(2015-06-18, 01:20)simoneguarrera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-17, 14:52)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]create TWRP and create CWM from boot.img is my vote for new feature. That's critical for rooting MT67xx.

i'm working to a script for auto umpack boot.img (or use one from phone)
the next step is recovery and after this i can start to develop an auto TWRP porting !

I'm looking forward to this feature and will test it right away with my DG700 Smiling
Hello,
File is no more available from link to download... ;(
you are a very good developer, And study to much
Please I have an unrooted tecno Camon C8. I used the space mtk tool. I was trying to root my phone. When I clicked on install root tool, it failed. The log file said 'remount of system failed. Permission denied. Please how can I solve this problem and what am i doing wrong.. I really need to root my phone.
Link Updated

For root

This is not a tool to perform root

It need root to work, it's different

For rooting phone there are a lot of tools on web...just search and try!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7