www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Mlais M7] How to root MT6752 Mlais M7 | CWM Carliv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is largely a set of instructions not only for MT6752 Mlais M7, but how to root any MT6752 MT6732 MT6595 MT6592 MT6582 MT6795 mobile without the quick roots. You must use CWM for YOUR phone, not the one in this package. The one in this package is for Mlais M7 only.

This particular CWM is Carliv style. Thanks for all his hard work in the development community.

If you have an older chipset (MT6592 or older) and don't have CWM, [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] to create CWM. Currently we have Mr. @simoneguarrera working on the newer MT6732 MT6752.

Otherwise, if you have your custom recovery ready to flash, here you go:

Instructions:

1. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
  2. Extract the package to a folder where you'll know where it is
  3. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
  4. Flash the recovery to your Mlais M7. If you're not sure how to accomplish this: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
  5. Turn your phone on and copy the SuperSU.zip from the Mlais M7 root package to your phone
  6. Boot into recovery (hold VolUp+Power about 10 seconds)
  7. Select "install .zip from SD"
  8. Navigate to and select the SuperSU.zip you copied earlier
  9. After installation is finished, reboot the phone
  10. Run root checker to confirm you're rooted. Bam, done!

NOTE: You do this at your own risk. There is a very real possibility of bricking your phone when doing any sort of read backs, flashing, rooting etc...
Hi, I need your help because when I click on download on SP Flash Tool then I connect my phone, the download % stay at 0%. How can I fix that please ? (Sorry for my bad english)
Are you using the latest version? 5.1516 and removed battery for a few seconds prior to flash?

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Yes I use the 5.1516 version. I tried to remove but nothing. Must I download something else ?
What windows version are u on?
I'm on W8 (not 8.1) but I can try on Wvista or W7
Could you explain what are "the quick roots"? Is there a simpler way to root this phone? Thanks!
They're roots done via PC or with an app on your phone. Generally you just click or tap and it auto roots. But not working with the newer SoC/Lollipop.
Thank you for good information!
Now my phone rooted from different way of rooting, but it's successful.
Damn... It doesn't want to power up anymore....
Pages: 1 2