www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ECOO e04 Aurora Plus MT6752 3GB-Tutorial/Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Hi boys !

Sorry for my late reply ... but yesterday was saturday ... I went to have fun like in the movie "saturday night fever" :-)

to Morkelin : THD has given you a valid suggestion ... restart the SpaceRom into Recovery mode.

to THD : please follow step by step my tutorial at the first page ... I had no problems with the installation of CYANOGENMOD 12.1 RC4

Regards :-)
(2015-10-25, 18:16)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi boys !

Sorry for my late reply ... but yesterday was saturday ... I went to have fun like in the movie "saturday night fever" :-)

to Morkelin : THD has given you a valid suggestion ... restart the SpaceRom into Recovery mode.

to THD : please follow step by step my tutorial at the first page ... I had no problems with the installation of CYANOGENMOD 12.1 RC4

Well, I am sure that I followed step by step your instructions, as I repeat the process 3 times, and I am sure that I did it correctly, as I have flash roms hundred times. My friend, who has the same phone, faced the same problem. If I flash only the system.img, will it work? I am in Spacerom. If I keep the current kernel, and flash the system.img from the CM12.1, and keep the others as now, will it boot up? And something else : did you noticed any problems with the photos? I wrote something in the previous post. In macro shoots, the focus is not sharp. I tried to shot a sign 20 meters away, and I was not able to read the sign!!! I didn't have this problem with the stock room. And the last question: if I flash the stock kernel, and the Spacerom except the kernel, will it work, and, if it works, will I see any improvement, as the kernel operates the hardware. Sorry for the many questions, but I think that you are the only one who can help me. Thanks in advance.
Hi THD !

Try the next method :

1) At first, flash the stock ROM below with SP Flash Tool (Format All + Download) :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c8nkpr...150528.rar

2) And then, install the CYANOGENMOD 12.1 RC4

:-)
(2015-10-25, 18:16)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi boys !

Wow now i just realized that spacerom decreases my internal memory from 12 gb to 500 mb, Whats happening?
[/quote]
Wow now i just realized that spacerom decreases my internal memory from 12 gb to 500 mb, Whats happening?
[/quote]
Can you do me a favor ?
Please apply the same strategy of my last post to THD :

Try the next method :

1) At first, flash the stock ROM below with SP Flash Tool (Format All + Download) :

2) And then, install the SpaceRom.

I never had any problems to install it ... and many members never had any problems too :-(
[/quote]
Can you do me a favor ?
Please apply the same strategy of my last post to THD :

Try the next method :

2) And then, install the SpaceRom.

I never had any problems to install it ... and many members never had any problems too :-(

[/quote]
ok just to make sure this is the Spacerom ROM for Ecoo e04 3gb version http://www.needrom.com/download/ecoo-e04.../#comments right?
Of course Morkelin ! I have personally tested every rom before writing my tutorial :-)
(2015-10-25, 23:17)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Of course Morkelin ! I have personally tested every rom before writing my tutorial :-)

Cleopatra, are you going to write a review about Flyme OS? I am asking, as all your reviews are great, and I 'd like to hear your opinion about it.
Dear THD,

I'm currently trying to understand better about the Ecoo Aurora Plus ... when I will be able to better understand it ... MAYBE I will have a surprise for all owners of Ecoo Aurora Plus (here on Chinaphonearena) ... but I don't want to even talk about it.
A review about Flyme OS ? For sure ;-)
Please tell me if the suggestion that I gave to you was good ... are you able to install the Cyano ?

(2015-10-27, 00:18)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Dear THD,

I'm currently trying to understand better about the Ecoo Aurora Plus ... when I will be able to better understand it ... MAYBE I will have a surprise for all owners of Ecoo Aurora Plus (here on Chinaphonearena) ... but I don't want to even talk about it.
A review about Flyme OS ? For sure ;-)
Please tell me if the suggestion that I gave to you was good ... are you able to install the Cyano ?

Ok, thanks. Well, finally I installed the Cyano!!! I don't know why, but first I had to install the official 5.0 (which you suggested me). Thanks for the help! Can you tell me how to flash the stock 4.4.4, so I will be able to flash the Flyme OS? I tried a lot of stock 4.4.4 roms, but I was unable to flash them via SP Flashtool.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18