www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ECOO e04 Aurora Plus MT6752 3GB-Tutorial/Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Some Apps were working good on KK and now on SpaceROM have problems or even crash every time and they are useless... The most important App that doesn't work is Google Play Games (link)! When I try to install it even with apk from other sites, it shows me a 505 error (this happens to other people with SpaceROM too). Also, an other app that doesn't work, is Vodafone (GR) and I can't see my remaining Minutes, SMS, MB's, unless I search them from browser... And many more Apps with crashes/glitches. When I have time, I will try the Jiayu ROM. For now, I'll keep using SpaceROM.

Cleopatra, thanks for all your help and for sharing with us your experience, but it seems that ECOO is a big disappointment... I should have listen to the people who told me that Elephone/ECOO is a bad company and they don't care fixing their phones' problems... Instead, they release 3 new devices every month... Sad
Thank you MitsosDaBest :-)

Unfortunately you are right ... it is a bad company and they don't care fixing their phones' problems ... many people sent to them requests of support by mail (me too) and they never answered us.
However, Ecoo is a cheap device and quite powerful ... so nobody can expect great performance and full support.

Kindest Regards
Hi, I'm all new to this so please any help would be much appreciated. I have the ECOO E04 3GB/KK 4.4.4/rooted and after reading pages after pages I decided that is not worth to move to Lollipop yet (my opinion), BUT I would like to install TWR recovery and I haven't found any proper How-to guide. Some attempts I've made were unsuccessful. Could you Cleopatra or anyone point me to the right direction?
Regards.
Hi! I have an ecoo e04 aurora 3gb lollipop 5.0 stok. I have a problem with the camera. The focus does not work correctly. I mean the closeup pictures are quite good but the landscapes and infinite are out of focus. I tried many settings but the result is the same. I know I am not the only one with this problem on lollipop. In kit kat the camera focus works right. Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks!
Hello. I have a problem with the flashing the rom. Rom was flashed good. But when i disconnect phone i can't power on him. The phone do nothing. When i do Memory Test it say to me ''ERROR: NAND Flash was not detcted'' Do you have any solve for this? Because already my phone is dead. And i have it for two days..
(2015-10-10, 16:38)Kreuzery Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I have a problem with the flashing the rom. Rom was flashed good. But when i disconnect phone i can't power on him. The phone do nothing. When i do Memory Test it say to me ''ERROR: NAND Flash was not detcted'' Do you have any solve for this? Because already my phone is dead. And i have it for two days..
Hi Kreuzery !

Maybe you haven't read carefully my tutorial ... I have written the next sentence :

"FUNDAMENTAL: When you will flash the SpaceRom, you will have to select "All Format + Download". I I know it can be dangerous, but it is recommended by the developer who created the SpaceRom. However, don't worry, I personally tested it on my Ecoo Aurora Plus and it doesn't happen any problem".

Regards :-)

(2015-10-10, 11:41)conair Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm all new to this so please any help would be much appreciated. I have the ECOO E04 3GB/KK 4.4.4/rooted and after reading pages after pages I decided that is not worth to move to Lollipop yet (my opinion), BUT I would like to install TWR recovery and I haven't found any proper How-to guide. Some attempts I've made were unsuccessful. Could you Cleopatra or anyone point me to the right direction?
Regards.
Hi Conair !

Do you want to install TWRP on Kitkat ? Well ... download ECOO E04 TWRP 2.8.4.0 KK 4.4.4 (I have posted it and tested it with success) from the link below ... and follow carefully the instructions :

http://www.needrom.com/download/ecoo-e04...-kk-4-4-4/

(2015-10-10, 16:03)dracones Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I have an ecoo e04 aurora 3gb lollipop 5.0 stok. I have a problem with the camera. The focus does not work correctly. I mean the closeup pictures are quite good but the landscapes and infinite are out of focus. I tried many settings but the result is the same. I know I am not the only one with this problem on lollipop. In kit kat the camera focus works right. Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks!
Hi Dracones !

Try to install the SpaceRom (I never had any problem with camera on SpaceRom). Please read carefully the instructions about SpaceRom in my tutorial at the first page.

@Cleopatra So, you don't know how to solve it? So... If you don't, i have a nice piece of paper weight... With Octa Core. D-:
Dear Kreuzery,

I never told you that I don't know how to solve your problem ! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY my last post to you ... and PLEASE READ CAREFULLY my tutorial ! Every single step (in my tutorial) was tested with success ... maybe you haven't read it before to flash your phone !
Saturday night will come soon ... enjoy yourself ... and think about my words in this post.

Kindest Regards :-)
(2015-10-10, 18:59)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Conair !

Do you want to install TWRP on Kitkat ? Well ... download ECOO E04 TWRP 2.8.4.0 KK 4.4.4 (I have

posted it and tested it with success) from the link below ... and follow carefully the instructions :

Thanks for the immediate response Cleopatra. I've downloaded TWRP 2.8.4.0 archive but I can't

quite understand what and how do you mean with this

I suggest you to use the ROM that I have uploaded.
Just replace the original recovery.img with this recovery.img and then, flash it with SP Flash

Tools

Do you mean that I must
a. download this
http://www.needrom.com/download/ecoo-e04...gb-kitkat/
b. xtract and replace the recovery.img in that folder with the TWRP 2.8.4.0 KK 4.4.4 recovery.img
I've downloaded from
c. run the flash tool and load the scatter file?
d. Do I have to flash the whole ROM or do I uncheck everything but the recovery.img file and flash it?
If yes what option shall I use, Download only or Firmware Upgrade?
Regards
Hi Conair !

Sorry for the late reply (I have just regained consciousness from an enjoyable week end LOL).
You have understood very well ... download my TWRP & my KK from Needrom ... and then flash whole ROM (Download only).

Best Regards :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18