www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: X508 custom Rom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2013-08-27, 02:18)superuser590 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

You can try both upgrade and download options

if error is showing again - try format your flash first and try again
(2013-08-27, 18:09)nobleki Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

You can try both upgrade and download options

if error is showing again - try format your flash first and try again

SPflashtool crashed while flashing my phone my phone not working at all
my pc detect my phone as mtk usb port is there any way to flash it again
hi
any idea about custom rom for x508???
hi guys i unbricked my x508 thanks to nobleki

now i'm thinking about custom rom for x508 if we worked together we can create it
Maybe share the solution to how you unbricked for future users.

Also, keep us informed on your progress with a custom firmware for your phone. Might be a good idea to start with the most recent LeWa that most closely matches your phone specs.
here is the solution for how i ubricked my phone

i downloaded new updae from xtouch here is the link [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&uk=3743663504

i used latest sp flash tool version
in sp flash tool open scatter file then press firmware update and plug in phone without battery and wait until flash finish

if this don't work try press download button this should work
(2013-09-27, 19:18)superuser590 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&uk=3743663504

i used latest sp flash tool version
in sp flash tool open scatter file then press firmware update and plug in phone without battery and wait until flash finish

if this don't work try press download button this should work

i had root my Xtouch X508 & installed the Custom ROM provided my friend. i faced some issues with that ROM. now i succefully installed the stock ROM from Xtouch Website. now its working absolutely fine. thanx Nobelki & superuser ... but now i want to know about, is someone found the perfectly matched ROM for X508? if anyone found please share with us. Thanx n Regards,
Can anyone found the best matched custom ROM for Xtouch X508 Mobile phone????
Hello all... i have a good new for all Xtouch X508 users... i found custom ROMs for Xtouch X508 & made its own recovery successfully....
The Star S7589 is the mobile with same specs like Xtouch X508 so u can install all its rom & use development with Xtouch X508... just go needrom.com & then select Star S series S7589... u will found many ROMs ... just download install & enjoy the new world .... thanx alll Smiling
Pages: 1 2 3