www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: X508 custom Rom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-03-01, 15:33)nauman_waheed Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

After installation its not booting, so I just use my backup boot image, now Its boot into welcome screen, but problem is display I can see screen only when I press power button and its go off. Again I press screen will show 2 second

Any suggestions to solve display
(2014-03-05, 03:18)nobleki Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

After installation its not booting, so I just use my backup boot image, now Its boot into welcome screen, but problem is display I can see screen only when I press power button and its go off. Again I press screen will show 2 second

Dear Nobelki

which recovery u r using? i m suggesting u to use CWM recovery. & also i m sending you the links of those ROMs which installed successfully on my Xtouch X508.

this is the best rom which will install through Aroma Installer (Graphical base) u can install many apps on ur choice & also it will replace the Startup xtouch logo to Samsung: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

this is the Note 3 ROM: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

other good ROMs are:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-03-06, 11:41)nauman_waheed Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Dear Nobelki

which recovery u r using? i m suggesting u to use CWM recovery. & also i m sending you the links of those ROMs which installed successfully on my Xtouch X508.

this is the best rom which will install through Aroma Installer (Graphical base) u can install many apps on ur choice & also it will replace the Startup xtouch logo to Samsung: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

this is the Note 3 ROM: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

other good ROMs are:
Dear nauman_waheed

Thanks for your replay

I successfully repaired the same ROM I mentioned(Which is latest version for Star S7589) by replacing few files and folders in Custom Rom - from my Stock ROM

File - BOOT.IMG
Folder -HW FOLDER FROM (SYSTEM/LIB),
Folder - MODULE FOLDER (SYSTEM/LIB),
File - MODEM.IMG (SYSTEM/ETC/FIRMWARE)

Now Working perfect

I think we can use many custom ROMs in Xtouch just replacing above files & folder , so it will boot and no hardware issues
Pages: 1 2 3