www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Flashing my ulefone be touch 2 fail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello I am from Costa Rica and just got receive my Ulefone be touch 2 from a long long wait, I was using my phone and I has some wifi problem and the phone works very slow so I made a soft reset and the problem dont fix it so I decided flash the device using the guide

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I Download all the files and made the flash process, the results was the attch file

Can you help me with this problem?
Did you use the flash tool from Ulefone? The one-key flash tool?
I used the "SP_Facility_DL_Tool" from ulefone
Try this:

Download this ROM

Download this flash tool:

Flash only uboot (lk.bin) from the ROM from needtom. Use the scatter from the ROM you downloaded from Ulefone. It's in the "software" folder of the ROM you downloaded from Ulefone.

Load the scatter in the flash tool, click on uboot line and point it to the extracted lk.bin from Needrom.

Alternatively you can try flashing the entire ROM as instructed in the ROM from Needrom.
I tried and I got the same result Sad I dont know if Im right but the ROM of Needroms is the same from the Ulefone website?
Are you very sure you have Be Touch 2?

Download and run DPI resolution checker.
well the label behind says Model: Be Touch 2; where I can get the DPI resolution checker?
If the label says Be Touch 2, then it's probably Be Touch 2.

The ROM I directed you too is older than the one listed at Ulefone I think.

The app I'm referring to is on Play, but I just realized you won't be able to use it, since you can't see your display to run it.

What you can do is try to flash lk.bin (for uboot line on Flash Tool) from Ulefone Be Touch 1. Just to eliminate the chance. I really don't think this is the problem, but you can eliminate this possibility by doing that.

The other possibility is that Ulefone has changed displays in the Be Touch 2 and will need to wait for some new stock ROM. What's the manufacturer date? (under battery).
I just do the process again and now the rainbow screen is gone, now the is a black screen
Process again with which ROM?
Pages: 1 2 3