www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Please help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have a MTK 6572 based phone (allview brand) and i cant manage to install a custom rom, it's blocked in bootloop or it's going in cwm every time i start the phone. and now i cant even flash it's original rom, same problem. please help

this is it's original rom.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Have you tried factory reset?

To install the original OTA ROM, you probably need factory recovery. Not CWM.
i did tried that but with cwm.... phone is not opening in the original recovery mode...it only opens in cwm mode
(2015-09-07, 02:00)georgian Wrote: [ -> ]i did tried that but with cwm.... phone is not opening in the original recovery mode...it only opens in cwm mode

You will probably need to flash the original recovery. How did you get cwm? You flashed with flash tool?
i found a program online that installed cwm automatic...PhilZ Setup..
(2015-09-07, 02:24)georgian Wrote: [ -> ]i found a program online that installed cwm automatic...PhilZ Setup..

Okay. Yes, you will probably need to flash your original recovery if you want to install stock ota ROM. Or find sp flash tool ROM for your phone. Do you have a backup of your original recovery?
i didn't make any backup before...
You will need the original recovery to flash the stock ROM, or an SP Flash Tool ROM (not SD update version). Did you download that ROM and look if it has recovery.img file in it?
Hi georgian !

How have you installed Philz on your phone ? To install Philz is fundamental the boot.img of the stock ROM. If you are able to enter in Philz-Recovery ... tap on wipe cache, tap on wipe dalvik-cache and then, tap on factory reset.

TO GottaGetX : nice pic ... you better take it slow ... LOL

:-)
(2015-09-07, 22:21)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]You will need the original recovery to flash the stock ROM, or an SP Flash Tool ROM (not SD update version). Did you download that ROM and look if it has recovery.img file in it?
it does not have recovery.img in my stock rom

(2015-09-07, 22:29)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi georgian !

How have you installed Philz on your phone ? To install Philz is fundamental the boot.img of the stock ROM. If you are able to enter in Philz-Recovery ... tap on wipe cache, tap on wipe dalvik-cache and then, tap on factory reset.

TO GottaGetX : nice pic ... you better take it slow ... LOL

:-)

i did all those steps but nothing happend. philz cwm setup is an .exe program that runs automaticaly in your computer and install cwm
Pages: 1 2 3