www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Small review on Innos D6000 (one week usage experience)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Last week i got this Innos D6000 phone from GEARBEST.COM and let me also share my experience, I bought this phone on presale and shipment took nearly 15 days to reach my hand .Before purchasing this innos I was an HTC one user as my HTC became old i thought let me try a chinese brand phone. P

In the beginning i had minor hiccups like google Playstore vanished automatically , Then i resetted the phone to factory setting , to get the max battery life i drained out the battery to the full then charged it to maximum. after doing these two steps , I havnt tried to root my phone yet. please kindly correct if i mentioned anything wrong.

Pros:
* Phone is really working awesome without any problem ,
* I live in Dubai and innos d6000 is working fine with LTE
* Battery is a real monster and really last long,
*Quick charging as 2 Amps charger is included
* New Type-C 3.1 usb cable for fast data transfer,
* I dont feel like i am using a chinese phone bcos the build quality is really good.
* Camera results are exceptional as its using big cam sensor for low light performance
* There is a live record in FM radio so we can record our favourite music lively
* Full HD screen resolution is really smooth and very good
* very good voice reception and wifi signal
* I dont have any heating issue while playing games.
* Useful hotkey button
Cons:
* I feel GPS signal is bit weak
* Phone is bit thick and heavy because of huge batteries
* Other than quick charger no other accessories are included
* No proper operating manual included
Thanks for the mini review! I hope you will continue to give your thoughts.

Do you have any indoor photo sample?

What is your location? What about LTE, are you able to connect there?
[attachment=2518][attachment=2519]
Yes GottaGetX Big Grin ......
* Photo of nutella bottle with a sunglass is taken in complete dark room.
* I live in Dubai and i use DU Mobile network. LTE band range is 800MHz .
I have attached the Screenshot of LTE internet speed test
1,First column indicate the WIFI network speed
2, second column indicates the LTE network speed
3, Third column indicates the 3G network speed
4, Again fourth column indicates the LTE network speed.....I have really lost more than 200mb LTE data for doing this test lol Crying
Hope i answered your queries

(2015-09-07, 21:48)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the mini review! I hope you will continue to give your thoughts.

Do you have any indoor photo sample?

What is your location? What about LTE, are you able to connect there?
Thank you. The nutella looks good.

Sure on 800? I see this article says du now using 800 and 1800.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Now there is some unsureness about what frequencies are covered. I saw a picture of the back of box. It's different frequencies than the official site.

Sorry about your data Big Grin
Yes it is 800 Mhz....

You can check in DU official website.....
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(2015-09-07, 22:59)GottaGetX Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Now there is some unsureness about what frequencies are covered. I saw a picture of the back of box. It's different frequencies than the official site.

Sorry about your data Big Grin
Okay, maybe I'm reading it incorrectly. It seems like the article is saying 800 and 1800.

I don't mean to make any problem. Just trying to find the truth. I'm American and the box says B1 and B3 (2100/1800) for LTE, and 2100 WCDMA.

The Innos official says 1/3/7/8/20 and 850/900/1900/2100. If you're quite sure it's working on 800 (B20) LTE, then I guess the official website is correct and the box is not correct. I won't get LTE anyways, but need the 850 1900 for 3G.

Thanks for your replies. It's very appreciated.
Thanks for the reviews, @wondipuli ! I really, really, really want to get one of these phones. Is the phone's overall processing speed good? Are you pretty happy with it?

It's so unfair that your sample picture was of Nutella! Even a blurry picture of Nutella will always look good simply because it's Nutella. Now I'm officially hungry. I wish I had some Nutella. Hehehe. Puppy Eyes

I'm in the same boat as @GottaGetX above. I'm in the United States, so it looks like I'll only get 3G frequencies. Just the same, this phone is tempting me so bad.

Bottom line: If we were best buddies, and I were considering getting one... would you tell me to go ahead and do it or to wait it out for something else?
[attachment=2520][attachment=2521]

Hi Dude

* I have uploaded some indoor photos which were taken in a complete dark room. I have reduced the size of the photos from 5 mb to 90kb.

*Till now i never had any problem in processing, Processing speed is very good. May be i am lucky enough to have a chinese phone without any issues LOL Big Grin

* You can check the LTE band in this website [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

*I would consider you as my best buddy. I would suggest you to go for INNOS if LTE is compatible in your country , orelse If you are looking only for good battery backup phone with only 3g and good spec then go for innos d6000.

Hope i anwsered all your queries

(2015-09-09, 07:28)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reviews, @wondipuli ! I really, really, really want to get one of these phones. Is the phone's overall processing speed good? Are you pretty happy with it?

It's so unfair that your sample picture was of Nutella! Even a blurry picture of Nutella will always look good simply because it's Nutella. Now I'm officially hungry. I wish I had some Nutella. Hehehe. Puppy Eyes

I'm in the same boat as @GottaGetX above. I'm in the United States, so it looks like I'll only get 3G frequencies. Just the same, this phone is tempting me so bad.

Bottom line: If we were best buddies, and I were considering getting one... would you tell me to go ahead and do it or to wait it out for something else?
[Image: DX34qzD.jpg]
Sorry, I don't mean to cause any issue, but that site is very unreliable. Look here for true frequencies [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] . It's clear DU supports both 800 & 1800, so I think it's possible you're picking up the 1800 signal. I'm not saying that's really what's happening. I'm only saying it's a possibility.
Thanks, @wondipuli ! Glad to hear you're digging the phone so much!
Pages: 1 2 3