www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Innos D6000 review] Innos D6000 frequency support LTE GSM WCDMA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2016-01-06, 05:28)Twotems Wrote: [ -> ]GSM/WCDMA/LTE should work.

hello
I tried it
it worked only with sms and internet, but not vocal calls make or receive
I don't know what happens and if it is a solution for this problem
with engineering mode, I have é bands USA or band 6, if i choose USA, the phone seems make a call but after about fw seconds, it hunged up, if I put BAND 6, the phone doesn't make any call immediatly It hung up
do you know what I can do?
thanks
Try a different sim on GSM/WCDMA/LTE and try it again.
(2016-01-06, 15:35)Twotems Wrote: [ -> ]Try a different sim on GSM/WCDMA/LTE and try it again.

Hello
I tried with another sim, same result, no calls.
It is very strange. I don't know how to do.
I tried to flash the Aborad Rom 2.4, but it is not posible. I have nom the 2.7 EN/CN. With TW recovery, the flashing starts with message: patching system image inconditionally", and phone rests blocked with this message. I have to reboot with TWRP recovery. I don't know if the 2.4 rom can repair this problem of making calls.
Thanks again if somebody have an issue for my problem.
This is very strange. What about VOIP? Skype or Line or Facebook Messenger? Just want to confirm that the mic and speaker are okay.

Does it connect at all? Does the phone show the call coming in?
(2016-01-07, 22:31)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]This is very strange. What about VOIP? Skype or Line or Facebook Messenger? Just want to confirm that the mic and speaker are okay.

Hello
Skype, Viber, What'apps don't work using network. I can't recevive any calls. I try voice call, the MIC works but phone hungs up immediatly.
with sim2, it is GSM only and it works without problem
I think that it is a problem with the network of SIM1
Thanks
(2016-01-07, 22:53)marcrebet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-07, 22:31)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]This is very strange. What about VOIP? Skype or Line or Facebook Messenger? Just want to confirm that the mic and speaker are okay.

Hello
Skype, Viber, What'apps don't work using network. I can't recevive any calls. I try voice call, the MIC works but phone hungs up immediatly.
with sim2, it is GSM only and it works without problem
I think that it is a problem with the network of SIM1
Thanks
What happens if you switch (in settings, not physical switch) SIM1 to GSM only?

What happens if you swap SIMS (physical SIM2 to SIM1)?
Hello
If I swith in settings SIM1 to GSM, it doesn't find network. I tried also Global, there is no network (error to connect to network)
I put SIM2 in place of SIM1, it the same result, no network (LTE, GSM/WCDMA/LET, LTE, LTE Only), but SIM1 doesn't accept to switch to GSM Only.
I tried another sim with another carrier, no works no more
thanks
(2016-01-08, 01:59)marcrebet Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
If I swith in settings SIM1 to GSM, it doesn't find network. I tried also Global, there is no network (error to connect to network)
I put SIM2 in place of SIM1, it the same result, no network (LTE, GSM/WCDMA/LET, LTE, LTE Only), but SIM1 doesn't accept to switch to GSM Only.
I tried another sim with another carrier, no works no more
thanks
Hm.. It's very strange. It seems SIM1 having a problem with GSM and maybe voice calls trying to come through on GSM... If you can't find a network on there, that would explain it.... Or it could be the opposite, maybe there's no GSM service in your area and the SIM still trying to connect that way by default. I assume you tried WCDMA Only?

Have you tried the v2.7 or v3.0? Tried factory reset (though I'm doubtful those solutions will help).
When I received phone i worked perfectly with sames sims. From last friday, i don't know what happens to SIM1. Now I put put the same SIM1 on another phone, all works very good.
I flashed with the last ROM V3, thinking it will resolve problem, when I wanted to downgrade to v 2.4 abroad, it is impossible. I format data and reinstall OS with v2.4, no matter. Now, only version 2V3 can be installed by TWRP.
With PC flash, I can't arrive to flash it because of drivers. I am flashing with TWRP.
Do you think that is a hardware problem.
I bought it from Gearbest, they are not serious. I paid more to have it from European warehouse. I wrote to them,, they answered me 3 days to tell me that I have to send it back to china.
What do you think?
You can downgrade to v2.4 but you may need to flash with PC. Not TWRP.
Pages: 1 2 3