www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Innos D6000 review] Innos D6000 frequency support LTE GSM WCDMA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello
I tried all a day to use pc flash with QFL, I couldn't use it there is always something wrong about drivers. I don't think the problem became from. When I put 2.5 the problem persists. Also it is a problem to combine network signal. If I put with engineering tools the band on USA, the phone doens't hung up immediatly. he dials up after it hungs up. There is a lot of bands with engineering tool and a lot with settings, I am trying to put differents. I don't know what is band 6, when I put it, SIM1doens't work at all. thanks any way and really Pcflash is very difficult for me I saw tuto, did all, but some thing is wrong with my windows.
Hello every body
I would like to give news about my problem.
I finally arrived to flash the phone with QPL with the rom 2.5. the problem of SIM1 with network was resolved with this rom. I can now use the SIM1. Bands are now as original (USA and band6) I put on band 6, the SIM1 works now, but when it is on 3G, it doens't switch automatic to 4G. I have to go to enginerring mode, to change band and to put LTE/GSM, to put off phone, then I have 4G. Later, 3G comes again in the same area. I don't know why.
The most important thing that I could format phone with th rom and I have Android 5.1.
I have know to find issues for this problem of swithching to 4G. The phone goes always to TD-SCDMA/LTE//CDMA/EvDo,GSM/WCDMA, even I choose LTE/GSM.
Thanks for all for your help. If you have a solution to fix the 4G, it will be pleasant.
Thanks for advance
Pages: 1 2 3