www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: phone stuck on logo after clicking reboot to bootloader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
help not sure if phone maybe damaged im stuck on logo and cant get the phone to reboot

ignore ive sorted it
Yes, actually that mode stuck on logo is the bootloader mode for D6000. At least, it was for me. That is where you run the test.bat from.
(2015-10-07, 22:08)IMgroot Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, actually that mode stuck on logo is the bootloader mode for D6000. At least, it was for me. That is where you run the test.bat from.

i did, it didnt find my phone Sad
Then something is not right with the adb drivers. Try to install these:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

At first, that test.bat will show it doesn't find your phone, just keep "pressing any key" to continue.
no m8 still the same,
the only part i cant fully do is this
On PC, in your adb/fastboot/run_test.bat folder, hold SHIFT+right-click and select "open command window here"
i dont have option to open command window here
Every Windows 7-10 should have that. You have to do it in a blank space. Not on a file or any text. A blank space in the window.
i was doing it wrong now lets see if i can get further

cheers for help m8 i give up, still not finding device
Did you unlock the bootloader?

What happens if you type in the adb window "fastboot reboot" with phone booted into fastboot mode. Does anything happen?

You can also try the process with the phone on and booted into Android. Make sure USB debugging enabled etc...
i couldnt unlock bootloader because it wasnt there but this is normal according to this post
Tap "Allow Bootloader Unlock" (did not see this in 5.0 Common v1.1)
also if i type fastboot reboot it just says waiting for device
Yea, it's not connecting, drivers not triggering for some reason. You can try with the phone booted into Android. Try also "adb reboot bootloader" with phone booted into Android, just to see if can get some connection. Make sure USB debugging enabled in developer options in Android.
Pages: 1 2