www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Innos D6000] v2.6 is coming! Just a few more hours :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The hour is approaching for v2.6! Will it solve everyone's problems and complaints? I really think the reboot problem is hardware. I've never experienced it on any ROM, but it could be a combination of some app people have used with the D6000 ROM, so maybe it's something that can be solved through software.

Looking forward to it! According to Innos, it will be a fairly major bug fix update.

Changelog
Spoiler
You have not permission to see this spoiler content !
nice. will there be easy download link or mega.nz mirrors?
ROm 2.6 is out!! I have looked now

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The links are easy enough. Just have to be smart about make an account on baidu. I did it through QQ. I think will be awhile before have yadi link. It will update here when we have it.
I have try to open and account on baidu and pda.ru but I have got many many problems. So i wait for a mirror
(2015-11-27, 21:08)crusades Wrote: [ -> ]I have try to open and account on baidu and pda.ru but I have got many many problems. So i wait for a mirror

There is no link yet on pda. Don't worry, it will be put in the ROM thread here when it becomes available.
Is there any changelog to see what has changed?
I put it in the first post. Actually it doesn't look very impressive :/
I have downloaded the SD version and uploaded to yadi

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thank you crusades. That Baidu link so slow. China deliberately throttles traffic in and out.

Did you install the ROM yet? Any good?
Pages: 1 2 3