www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to root JLINKSZ K960 (MTK6592 OR T)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2016-01-23, 23:44)Morphin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

can you give me the backup please?

Thank's a lot

andy
i can't add the file. the file name is: .BackupRestoretemp
i think that doesn't work.
and i have another rom to my tablet downloaded but now its now
black screen and i can't connect to computer. helpCrying
i also have same device & i tried almost everything from google to make it root but no luck yet, so need some dev help to make it root.
My device info is following
Tablet 9.6 (Media Tek MT6592 2.00 GHz)
Android Version: 5.1
Model: I960
Manufacturer: Jlinksz
Hardware: mt6580
it will highly appreciated if any one help to make it root.
Kind Regards
Hello, I have the same problem. Buy a Chinese tablet. When received, it was strange, but it was quick. The first thing I always do when I get an android is to root and install custom recovery to get back the stock rom for safety :-(. I rootear cost, but it worked. Now the recovery. IMPOSSIBLE. No work or CWM or TWRP. at the end I have a brick.

I asked the salesman aliexpress, the stock rom. If sends the pondre quickly.

Further information After opening the tablet:
CPU is not mt8752,6592 (T) or 6582, it is a QC MT6580A,
Fake 1GB RAM 4
Fake 16GB ROM 32, etc.
The board is also K107-mb-v3.0 30.09.2015,

Further details of the tablet extracted with specdevices:
http://specdevice.com/showspec.php?id=40...7a3e5fc304&lang=es, although the wifi module missing, do not know why?
Hello. I have a brick too.

Specifications:
MainBoard: K107-MB-V3.0 (2015-9-30)
Model: JLinksz Lenovo T908
CPU: MediaTek MT6580A
RAM: 1Gb Micron MT46H32M32LFMA-6 IT:B D9MCD
ROM: 16Gb FORESEE NCEMBSF9-16g
LCD: YLD-CEGA442-FPC-A0
Display: IPS 1280x800 (P+G, not OGS)
Camera: 2.1Mpx AF, 0.3 Mpx.

I tried to write on e-mail of manufacturer ([email protected]). But they have not yet answered.
Hello, again aliexpress seller does not respond to my request for the stock rom, but I found this rom on Baidu in the scatter file can see the changes. The problem is not how to install it, and Jlinktools not recognize me the tablet. Someone who can install the rom and make a backup for sp flash tool. Or give instructions.

I uploaded the file to 4shared. I hope someone will serve you, and we can fix the problem.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/niAcwafRba/vK...4G-RA.html
(2016-02-19, 03:39)4maltoor Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, again aliexpress seller does not respond to my request for the stock rom, but I found this rom on Baidu in the scatter file can see the changes. The problem is not how to install it, and Jlinktools not recognize me the tablet. Someone who can install the rom and make a backup for sp flash tool. Or give instructions.

I uploaded the file to 4shared. I hope someone will serve you, and we can fix the problem.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/niAcwafRba/vK...4G-RA.html

I installed that ROM, but the tablet does not work. Sad

This firmware is suitable for the tablet(K107-MB-V3.0 (2015-9-30)). Smiling
What to sew? WiseLinkTool hangs up on opening of any scatter- file.
What to sew? WiseLinkTool hangs up on opening of any scatter-file.

Отправлено с моего i6000+ через Tapatalk
JLinktool or BeTools Smiling
AlexFreeRus, I can not download the firmware Baidu. I do not know why, but I download error. You can upload it to some other server.

Another question, when I put the scatter in the Jlinktool, marked files are missing, do not select the default path and file BKB004C0.img not rename, LKB004C0.img, etc to preloader.img, lk.img .. .you know algien explain how each file is, I would be very grateful, because currently the seller does not respond and I am losing hope.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5