www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: v. 3.3 is out!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2016-04-10, 00:12)samba Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-09, 23:25)Rescue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-09, 23:18)samba Wrote: [ -> ]I have updated. The most remarkable change is that the SIMcard-Menu is broken now. Trying to access it, just closes settings.

You have a Chinese sim?
no, German

For me, also Germany (O2 and Vodafone Sim) i can access and change Sim Settings. Done a dirty flash over 2.3_Multilang..But every reboot the first Sim change to 2G. Have to change it to LTE to have Data-access. Sad
(2016-04-09, 23:18)samba Wrote: [ -> ]I have updated. The most remarkable change is that the SIMcard-Menu is broken now. Trying to access it, just closes settings.

Same thing here, I have German Blau and Vodafone Sim Cards. What's even worse is the fact that somehow my default call settings were switched to the Vodafone Card, which is a data only one. Even when i press Blau Sim in Dialer it uses Vodafone. I have to go into contacts and then use Blau to be able to start a call. Just when i thought the fixed the airplane mode bugs (which annoyed me on a daily basis)...

Also the phone gets very hot (near the top side of the screen) as if I was trying to transfer huge amounts of data in an area with bad reception.
(2016-04-10, 21:10)Mortal Wombat Wrote: [ -> ]

Same thing here, I have German Blau and Vodafone Sim Cards. What's even worse is the fact that somehow my default call settings were switched to the Vodafone Card, which is a data only one. Even when i press Blau Sim in Dialer it uses Vodafone. I have to go into contacts and then use Blau to be able to start a call. Just when i thought the fixed the airplane mode bugs (which annoyed me on a daily basis)...

Also the phone gets very hot (near the top side of the screen) as if I was trying to transfer huge amounts of data in an area with bad reception.

Not for me. Here works all with normal temperature. And the Battery seems to be better, as far as I could see in the short periode, i used this Rom.
After 2 installing attempt that failed my phone started acting strange. With the v3.3 ROM downloaded from Yandex.

When I instead tried with the v3.3 ROM that I downloaded from the mega link it finally installed. For now however I'm having various issues.
After the installation the phone stayed hot during use and even more so while it is connected to the internet. After 1 day however it doesn't heat up that much anymore, guess the heat was due to Gapps and services that weren't up-to-date yet or something like that.
For now I'm getting some problems with the GPS not locating me except when using data or wifi connexion.

I don't have any problem with the sims in the settings.

Another thing that changed is the default camera app. Mainly the user interface which became more roundish and is not that bad. I have the feeling that it is a little faster when you open the app and when you focus the camera.
For now I use v2.3 abroad. I will wait until v3 matures more.
Another change with the v3.3 ROM that I noticed is that there is no feedback app anymore, you cannot tell Innos anything now.
Anyway I'm not even sure if they were reading any feedbacks that we were sending them in English to begin with.
Now however the apps contacts, mms, and dialer have been merged together. It is not as messy as before when you had to switch between 2 user interfaces for basic communication. On the downside the contact app lost a lot of its functionality like viewing your contacts by groups and some more for the other two apps too, I don't remember anymore which one.

It's a good thing that they are still sending out update for this phone, I wasn't expecting that much.
Does it mean that they sold enough product to justify that good will?
Hope so. For me the battery life is impressive. Last circle i have 4 days and still 20% outer and 80% inner battery.
Did you factory reset after having installed the new ROM?

Sent from my D6000 using Tapatalk
No. Dirty Flash over multilang. . 2. 3.
Pages: 1 2 3