www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: v. 3.3 is out!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Have done dirty Flash over V3.0, but found recorder stop works in background. I don't know if this is a release issue. Other observation is related batteries: seems the consumption is done from booth, not only from removable first.
Multi-sim SMS works, and also music in background.
Also an voip app - Digioriunde have now the sound on earpieces (on v3.0 having no sound) .
(2016-04-15, 05:02)xitix Wrote: [ -> ]Have done dirty Flash over V3.0, but found recorder stop works in background. I don't know if this is a release issue. Other observation is related batteries: seems the consumption is done from booth, not only from removable first.
Multi-sim SMS works, and also music in background.
Also an voip app - Digioriunde have now the sound on earpieces (on v3.0 having no sound) .

I don't use a recorder. Battery use first 25% from first batt.. Then 25 % from second one. Then i see different possibilities. One is, that the first batt. get used until 2 %, then the rest from second batt.. But also in between it uses the second batt. also. It's to new to say more about it. But the duration is impressive for me.

Then only thing that i don't like, on my sennheiser earphones the volume buttons never works.
Finally the GPS works but it takes a lot of time.

As for viewing the contacts by groups you have to press on your first contact name Groups.

Sent from my D6000 using Tapatalk
Seems USB connection mode is not working, I don't know if is v3.3 related, or is another way to test. Charging mode is working !
(2016-05-04, 01:48)xitix Wrote: [ -> ]Seems USB connection mode is not working, I don't know if is v3.3 related, or is another way to test. Charging mode is working !

No problem on 2.3 new multilanguage.

I have a cheap usb otg cable (USB-C 3.1 Type C - USB 3.0)

USB audio is working too.
(2016-05-04, 03:45)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-04, 01:48)xitix Wrote: [ -> ]Seems USB connection mode is not working, I don't know if is v3.3 related, or is another way to test. Charging mode is working !

No problem on 2.3 new multilanguage.

I have a cheap usb otg cable (USB-C 3.1 Type C - USB 3.0)

USB audio is working too.

V 2.3 or V 3.3 ?
Did you get a dirty-flash or new install?

I found accidentally this issue, when try to transfer some pictures but having no option go on switching modes (between MTP and charge only).
With older version (V 3.1) I used to transfer files over the USB, and the switching was available as automated option, on information bar.

Now, when I insert the cable on laptop (USB 2.0/3.0 ports) the charging battery indicator & the led start on for two-three seconds, then stop. Have tested on different laptops, and shown same issue. Also the USB tethering is constant switched off (only grey).

Charging batteries with the original charger, works !
T
he question is how to test the phone USB: is there an engineering code for D6000 USB switch?
Pages: 1 2 3