www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: i need CWM/TWRP Recovery for MTK6735p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello,
I am interested in this TWRP. I have already applied for access to your google drive so I can download the file.

I hope you can give me access so I can root the tablet through TWRP.
Thanks a lot !

PS.: Thank YOU very much ! Got the access and the files ! I will flash it right away ! Thanks again !
Check this out:[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Here are some screenshots already in operation.
I made the file public, sorry. Big Grin
(2017-12-29, 19:26)kingsemperor Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I am interested in this TWRP. I have already applied for access to your  google drive so I can download the file.

I hope you can give me access so I can root the tablet through TWRP.
Thanks a lot !

PS.: Thank YOU very much ! Got the access and the files ! I will flash it right away ! Thanks again !

Have you been able to root your tablet with my TWRP?

Tell the others how it works for you.
Hallo, I have yuntab h8 mt6735m and I flash JRFT160107.img and now it doesn't display anything.
pliz help!!
Give us more details. How did you flash it? Did you follow the instructions? I have the same tablet I flashed its ROM and I had no problems. There is one thing, once flashed and booted you might have to wait sometime for the lock screen to show.
(2017-12-31, 00:55)dljkacs Wrote: [ -> ]Have you been able to root your tablet with my TWRP?

Tell the others how it works for you.

Sorry, I didnt see this one.
I thought i already posted my reply on that, AND YES, I managed to get the desired ROOT. THANKS A LOT! Great job posting that TWRP which really enhanced my experience with this tablet. I needed xposed installed too and no problems there either. I have Gravity and it works great.

So....
Many many thanks!
(2018-03-22, 16:56)kingsemperor Wrote: [ -> ]Give us more details. How did you flash it? Did you follow the instructions? I have the same tablet I flashed its ROM and I had no problems. There is one thing, once flashed and booted you might have to wait sometime for the lock screen to show.
I flashed using fastboot and I only flashed the recovery not the  whole rom. I also have a problem with Be tool, regcode is not working
As far as the recovery is concerned, you have done well but probably you have not renamed it to recovery.img, check that and also make sure that before flashing the recovery the bootsector or bootloader is unblocked. USB Debug should also be ticked.

Android is not booting probably because of a failed recovery flash, just that.

The other way is of course betool, I had the same problem, if you are interested in flashing through betool I will find out how I solved that problem, because that was sometime ago.
(2018-03-22, 18:59)kingsemperor Wrote: [ -> ]As far as the recovery is concerned, you have done well but probably you have not renamed it to recovery.img, check that and also make sure that before flashing the recovery the bootsector or bootloader is unblocked. USB Debug should also be ticked.

Android is not booting probably because of a failed recovery flash, just that.

The other way is of course betool, I had the same problem, if you are interested in flashing through betool I will find out how I solved that problem, because that was sometime ago.

I'll be if you do because am stuck. (Betool)
(2018-03-22, 19:15)Jamaiche Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Once you have BeTools installed, just follow the pictures : 

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Just make sure you flash the recovery again from BeTools.
Hope it works for you.
Let us know,
Thanks !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5