www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: samsung galaxy s4 clone gti9500 mt6575
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hello guys is there any custom rom for samsung galaxy s4 clone gti9500 mtk6575?
(2013-09-01, 14:18)zahed Wrote: [ -> ]hello guys is there any custom rom for samsung galaxy s4 clone gti9500 mtk6575?

My first post here and I too looking for a rom for my S4 clone.

It looks like them just put some old S3 clone internal onto a S4 clone shell.....

Universak5410 fake, MT6575 single sim
Unfortunately, there are countless S4 clones, and they're often marketed in a sheisty manner regarding brand. Also, people who develop custom firmware are going to be far less likely to work on well-made custom firmwares for generic no-name brand clones.

Unless you've got something like the Feiteng clone, or another well-known branded clone, it may be difficult to find any custom firmwares (or your stock firmware if that's what you're looking for)

You could try needrom.com . Make sure you backup before trying any firmwares.

My best advice would be to backup and use Xposed framework and GravityBox. See the Android General sticky.
Hi, this is my first post here, so I'd like to know what phone I have. Samsung galaxy s4 with Universal 5410 (I think it was fake) ... how can I find out what is in it, Antutu displays false information, help to start. Thank you, bye.
sorry for my bad english ;-(
I have obtained the stock rom from the manufacture and I can also root the phone with one of the chinese one click root software.

I guess with some help I can mod the rom and make it available for others.

I need the rom to do these

Allow facebook app
Memory swap e.g. internal and sd card swap
increase drive size where the app are installed to
remove bloated wares

Can any expert point me to the right direction?
You should be able to change partition sizes by SP Flashing the EBR1 and EBR2 from h7500+ forum. You can also try to use the repartitioner posted in Root - General Tools forum. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Remove junk by rooting and uninstalling with Titanium or similar root uninstaller. And/or use MTK Droid Tools "Remove China".

For memory swap, there are several apps to do that. Just search Play.

Make sure your backup is actually working prior to making the EBR changes.
(2013-09-03, 17:26)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]I have obtained the stock rom from the manufacture and I can also root the phone with one of the chinese one click root software.

I guess with some help I can mod the rom and make it available for others.

I need the rom to do these

Allow facebook app
Memory swap e.g. internal and sd card swap
increase drive size where the app are installed to
remove bloated wares

Can any expert point me to the right direction?

please share with us the stock rom from the manufacturer
zip file is 123MB and I won't have time to test it until weekend. No idea where to upload it to tho
Try MEGA.co.nz or ge.tt, they both offer free file storage and sharing.
tested the rom by flashing the rom via recovery method Power button and volume down. updated the rom and it works, only the samsung boot screen is missing and I don't really care about that.

uploading it to Mega at the moment.

With the Stock ROM there don't work

Can't install facebook
no web browser, only the pre installed version which browser can read chinese sites, lucky I am chinese
Put my sim in today but don't seem to pick up my carrier, it detect T-mobile but can't sent or recieve anything (I am on ex tmobile now EE in UK)
only around 100mb of app installation space
If option is choosen to update time with network it shows I am in China and therefore wrong date and time
Camera is rubbish, not software problem, the hardware is crap

the touchscreen is good and responsive
phone is 99% 1.1 to my friend S4
For some reason I download a chinese app for downloading songs and it does not work on my OEM note 2 as I am not in china but this phone have no problem with country restriction? Very strange. If the rom is sorted this could be a very good phone for very little money

I am heading off to work and on my return the upload would have finished and I will post link here
Pages: 1 2 3 4