www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: V3.4 non-Baidu download links (mega.nz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2016-06-06, 22:45)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-06, 13:12)Rescue Wrote: [ -> ]Just noticed today that my phone cannot connect to internet through data connection with this ROM.

Anyone has the same problem with data connection?

You have added APN?

Nope, didn't. I don't even know what that means.
(2016-06-06, 22:47)Rescue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-06, 22:45)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-06, 13:12)Rescue Wrote: [ -> ]Just noticed today that my phone cannot connect to internet through data connection with this ROM.

Anyone has the same problem with data connection?

You have added APN?

You will see in SIM settings some way to add APN. It's the address and settings to make a data connection.

What is your carrier?
[attachment=2923]
(2016-06-07, 00:46)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-06, 22:47)Rescue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-06, 22:45)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]You have added APN?

You will see in SIM settings some way to add APN. It's the address and settings to make a data connection.

What is your carrier?

My current carrier is china unicom.
[attachment=2923]

Here is a screenshot of my APN is settings. I tried each of them but none enabled me to connect to 4G network.
Are you connecting to 3g?

Make sure you have "4g Preferred" set. Try with "data roaming on" as well.
(2016-06-07, 14:18)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]Are you connecting to 3g?

Make sure you have "4g Preferred" set. Try with "data roaming on" as well.

Well I can receive calls but cannot send one and no 3G or 4G. I will try testing my sim card in a friends phone in the mean time.
before I wrote that the 3.4 rom was good, but I changed my mind. I think that at Innos' should hire competent and prepared people. It's a shame starting in november/december 2015 'till today and this phone it's yet a piece of sh.t, I mean everything still precarious in software and maybe in HW too (look at the swelling battery)

I do not like how you act Innos.
(2016-06-07, 22:26)HAZArD01 Wrote: [ -> ]before I wrote that the 3.4 rom was good, but I changed my mind. I think that at Innos' should hire competent and prepared people. It's a shame starting in november/december 2015 'till today and this phone it's yet a piece of sh.t, I mean everything still precarious in software and maybe in HW too (look at the swelling battery)

I do not like how you act Innos.

Hello !

I can understand what you are saying. Me too. I am frustrated with it and the only 2 reasons I bought it was for the battery life and its camera which is supposed to be good.

Anyway. I installed this ROM v3.4 sometime ago and I am still not happy with it. I thought things would be better but on a everyday basis I am experiencing new flaws on it. There are issues like the Power Button, they have changed it and now it just shows "power" and "reboot", no more options to it (whenever I want to put it on vibration or silent mode, I cant do it that quickly), whats more, I cant even customize it with the recently installed Xposed. I have tried everything, I installed 3 Xposed modules (one at a time) and nothing ! It seems that the power button menu cannot be changed.

On this ROM I cant even have my own (audio) profile, like the ones I used to have on older phones like a "General Profile" or a customized profile when I am in a Meeting, so it stays on vibration only or just silent mode. If anyone knows where that option is on this ROM please let me know.

Another funny thing is that when I manually choose "Silent Mode" from the pulldown menu (quick settings) I still hear sounds of my whatsapp app !! (eg. When I am typing or receiving a message at the same time). That means that the sound is not completely OFF, it is still ON while I am using the phone.

Notifications ! Another added problem. I never get the notifications on time. Specially the one from Whatsapp, the app that I use most. Someone sends me a message at eg. 18;00h I get it at 20:00h and probably because I have launched the app previously, otherwise it wont tell me a thing. I have tried everything here, nothing works. I have tried protecting the app, I have used PNF from Google Play, Hard boots, Soft boots, ...etc..

I can also complain about the 4G switch, whenever I have 2 SIMs on my phone, this "misteriously" deactivates itself, specially when I reboot. When I reboot the phone it even deactivates the selection under SIMs Cellular Network, and on the SIM that I prefer the 4G to be on .... then it changes automatically to GSM, just like that !

Sometimes it even reboots itself and I dont know why, it is not that often but it surely happens when I have installed a new app and it requires permissions (eg. camera use).

As I always say, the phone has potential, but the software (ROM) is not upto the level. I still have not found a complete stable ROM, those look like BETAs or even Alphas.

I hope some day we can get a ROM that really works and stays stable.
It seems that the data connectivity issue was more due to the sim than the phone. I will try another sim later.
Hi guys,
I don't know if I'm the only one but when I connect my phone in mtp mode with my pc there are a lot of "crash-xxxx-xx-xx-xx-xx.cr" files.

My guess is that those are crash reports files but there are so much that it slows down my pc when I read the files in my phone with Windows's File Explorer.

If I delete those, will something bad happen?
(2016-06-29, 02:27)Rescue Wrote: [ -> ]If I delete those, will something bad happen?

I had hundreds, deleted them all. The only effect will be having more storage space.
Pages: 1 2 3