www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: V3.4 non-Baidu download links (mega.nz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys,

I don't know if I'm the only one but recently my dial, contacts ans messaging apps completely stopped working. This makes several months that I have been using this new 3.4 ROM. Only had minors problem until this one.

I tried use alternative dial, contact and messaging apps but with no success until now. They all have the same problem as the stock ones.

The problem here is that whenever I open any of those apps they just shut down a few seconds later.

Anyone has a solution or a guess?

Thanks.
me too... There isn't no solution we just hope in next euro-release aka marshmallow
(2016-07-25, 16:59)HAZArD01 Wrote: [ -> ]me too... There isn't no solution we just hope in next euro-release aka marshmallow

I found a fix for the "natives" + "third parties" Mms + Contacts + Dialer apps crashes after 2 seconds. You simply have to erase every sms + call log + contacts on your phone.

I succeeded once. Everything worked fine. Until when I restored my old backed up Sms and call log, after the restoration it began again.

Now I can't find a way to actually delete all the sms and call log again in order to solve this issue. The reason is that I have to use either 3rd party or native apps to delete those. Forgot how I did it first time.

I actually think that it is enough to just delete every Sms + Call log to stop the crashes.

Anyone knows how to delete Sms + Call logs without using any apps?

I tried "clear data" + "clear cache" for Dialer and Mms apps but nothing was erased.
Pages: 1 2 3