www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HomTom HT3 Pro unlock bootloader & install TWRP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Serkano111 :

Download the last version of SP Flash Tool :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Firmware Upgrade option.
(2017-02-10, 05:03)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Firmware Upgrade option.

I searched in the web. So then i understand i just need to open the Android scatter File, right?
And do i need to Check the preloader?
(2017-02-10, 05:08)Serkano111 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Firmware Upgrade option.

I searched in the web. So then i understand i just need to open the Android scatter File, right?
Load the scatter file.
Firmware Upgrade option.
Check marks into all sections of the firmware.

Do you have made a backup of NVRAM into microSD ?
(2017-02-10, 05:12)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Firmware Upgrade option.

Load the scatter file.
Firmware Upgrade option.

Do you have made a backup of NVRAM into microSD ?
OK, yes i made
@Serkano111 :

OK.

TURN OFF your phone.
Open SP Flash Tool.
Load the scatter file.
Select Firmware Upgrade option.
Click on Download.
Connect your phone to the pc with USB cable to start flash process.
When 100% disconnect the USB cable and press power.
(2017-02-10, 05:16)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]@Serkano111 :

OK.

TURN OFF your phone.
Open SP Flash Tool.
Load the scatter file.
Select Firmware Upgrade option.
Click on Download.
Connect your phone to the pc with USB cable to start flash process.
When 100% disconnect the USB cable and press power.

Well, it works! Thank you!
But how can i delete the trash Apps e.g the Browser?
(2017-02-13, 00:38)Serkano111 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I strongly recommend you to do NOT delete system apps.
Your HT3 Pro might not work anymore.
Ciao cleopatra

First thank you for your useful posts. I have homtom ht3 pro with firmware version HT3Pro_XP_VC_N40_V1.0.3 and i was gonna use the twrp 3.0.2.0 you posted in [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] but as the comments section in that link they say version HT3Pro_XP_VC_N40_V1.0.3 is modified on purpose by manufacturer so when you install twrp it causes bootloop as other users have claimed. Is there a twrp version that overcomes this when i have that version of firmware ?
Cleo ?
Hi Cleopatra,

I had similar issue to Dams (all background work done but couldn't boot TWRP). Following the tutorial I tried to flash stock ROM and although I did it right (download only) it still bricked my phone. I can see the same message as Dams after I try to flash again which according to your posts means that phone can be detected however even if I try to flash new version 1.1.2, the message is still there. I tried almost everything, except the other program SP Multi Port... and the solution with drivers. Not sure what I can do about it.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you.
Regards,
Vardavagor
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10