www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Selling my D6000, someone interested?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm tired of this phone, will buy something 100% reliable... if interested, please PM me... ideally you would be from Germany or inside EU, so sending out won't be a problem. Cheers!
Hi Bolland,

are you tired beause software is not perfectly good as other smartphone? because are less update or because are not completly settle by these phone, can can be considered at the "middle/jungle" with other phone?
(2016-06-17, 20:06)crusades Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Bolland,

are you tired beause software is not perfectly good as other smartphone? because are less update or because are not completly settle by these phone, can can be considered at the "middle/jungle" with other phone?

Hi crusades,

because I can't rely on the phone... still occational self-reboots, weak Wlan, self-switch-off (last night, batteries good, took me some time and effort to re-vitalize this piece of crap), dialer crashing frequently... don't misunderstand, sometimes I like to improve things, but I hate that I have to deal with essential function which shouldn't be a problem... why the f*** Innos isn't capable to release a stable ROM based on pure Android (no matter if 5.x or 6.x)... installing a Launcher and necessary Apps in no problem for average users... that's it. Hardware configuration would be just fine and exactly to my needs, but this company Innos is f****** with its customers for month and if third party persons wouldn't help out to deal with their bugs (and they never solve some without creating new ones) D6000 owner wouldn't have more than a costly piece of plastic...

Today I ordered a Honor 7 (mileage program) and I still have my Xiaomi 2 SC as a "safety backup" (even it's just 3G, but it works flawless ever since purchased years ago)...

If someone would like to have my D6000, just let me know...
(2016-06-17, 23:06)bollland Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-17, 20:06)crusades Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Bolland,

Hi crusades,

because I can't rely on the phone... s

I am also chastened about this phone because there are many bug and noone wants correct.
Nice phone Honore 7, I have bought this innos only for battery and for poor price (payed 217€).. and now I know why...

I'd like to resell my phone, but I can't because my girl friend is checking how many months I have this phone :-) otherwise I looked for the xiami redme pro, also cheep.

Good luck with your selling... I think in the future will follow your choise...
Other than my initial problem with the phone, it's been fine. No shut downs or issues otherwise. It's true now there are a lot of great choices out there now. Much different landscape now than 9 months ago.
(2016-06-17, 23:47)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]Other than my initial problem with the phone, it's been fine. No shut downs or issues otherwise. It's true now there are a lot of great choices out there now. Much different landscape now than 9 months ago.

Again, D6000 still would be my first choice, but it's like buying a new middle class car with a good engine, reasonable shape, large fuel tank and nice few extras... but the gear box doesn't work to satisfaction and according promises... every four weeks you have to go to maintenance and check which gears are not functional after it...

Congrats if your piece is working fine, mine and many other don't... I forgot to mention the SIM handling and "you lost connectivity" case... every other phone with dual SIMs I had before was no problem, difficult to understand why innos still can't handle it...

I purchased this phone middle of December 2015 because it has a QC chip set and innos is advertising to be a "preferred partner"... This sucksDohCan't look

Just think about those users which have no idea about flashing, recovery, etc. ??? Innos business policy is an impertinence, same alike many other Chinese companies are practicing... be assured, I know what I'm talking about!
Many basic users have also bought it and had no problems. I'm not blind to the users who have had problems. For sure there are some QC issues. Some users having no problems and others are hard bricked for life and didn't even do anything to the phone.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2016-06-20, 14:01)Twotems Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

My device neither has a broken screen nor a swollen battery...
(2016-06-20, 17:30)bollland Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

My device neither has a broken screen nor a swollen battery...
You're looking for a buyer and he's looking for your pos Innos. Sorry for trying to help. Mad
Pages: 1 2