www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New rom 2.6 (08.08.2016)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I want to try, but waiting for full SD update ROM download.
This new ROM is only in Russian or what?
It is only available on the Russian version of the official website.
It's a multilanguage ROM.

SD link : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I will do my patch this week.

Not tested yet.
(2016-08-15, 04:56)stevejc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Not tested yet.
Patch? Damn 4 what? What is your patch?...
(2016-08-15, 15:24)HAZArD01 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Not tested yet.
Patch? Damn 4 what? What is your patch?...
See other [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] about multilanguage Rom ;)

The patch adds facelock function, corrects a battery display problem with gravitybox.

See this post ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]) for instructions and files.
I made the mistake of starting the SD-update to 2.6 from 3.4 and now my phone is stuck at the "installing system update..." screen. If I reboot it just goes straight to the same screen and restarts the update process. Would appreciate any help you could give me!
(2016-08-17, 08:50)Mortal Wombat Wrote: [ -> ]I made the mistake of starting the SD-update to 2.6 from 3.4 and now my phone is stuck at the "installing system update..." screen. If I reboot it just goes straight to the same screen and restarts the update process. Would appreciate any help you could give me!

Flash the fw v2.2 trough qfil then 2.3 or 2.4 and at last 2.6 and everything will be ok
Oh man i feel so stupid, i always thought volume down + power gets me into recovery but it is volume up + power Big Grin Well I managed to get into recovery anyway (before I found out I was pressing the wrong buttons) by removing the SD-card. I then used temp twrp to restore my backup. So now I'm on 3.4 again.
Where can I find the v2.2? I tried to flash 2.4 through qfil but it ends up throwing some sahara protocol errors :/
(2016-08-17, 20:42)Mortal Wombat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

It's 2.3_abroad but it's the same !
Thanks @stevejc for the 2.6 link. I renamed to update.zip and copied to SD card. Installed no problem.
Pages: 1 2 3 4