www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Review] Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2017-01-17, 20:36)MartinPoel Wrote: [ -> ]Can anybody confirm that this phone (Xiaomi Redmi 4 prime) can do 4G + 4G or only 4G + 3G?
Regards,
Martin

Hello Martin, seems 4G+3G. No option to select network preference on 2nd SIM. Mine defaults to 3G
Quote:Hello Martin, seems 4G+3G. No option to select network preference on 2nd SIM. Mine defaults to 3G

Hi all,
Now the happy owner of a Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime, awesome phone, great battery endurance, I would say on par with the innos D6000 with screen on time, just tracking with Oruxmaps set at 8 seconds between points, MUCH better than the Innos D6000 And NO REBOOTS.
Can confirm it does Telstra 4G and Optus 3G, or visa versa, great phone.
Many thanks to the group for the advice given.
Regards,
Martin
(2017-03-15, 08:46)MartinPoel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Martin, seems 4G+3G. No option to select network preference on 2nd SIM. Mine defaults to 3G
Quote:Hi all,
Now the happy owner of a Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime, awesome phone, great battery endurance, I would say on par with the innos D6000 with screen on time, just tracking with Oruxmaps set at 8 seconds between points, MUCH better than the Innos D6000 And NO REBOOTS.
Can confirm it does Telstra 4G and Optus 3G, or visa versa, great phone.
Many thanks to the group for the advice given.
Regards,
Martin
Fantastic you're happy with it Martin. I'm still using mine as my main mobile. Best buy out there at the moment IMO.

To follow up, you can switch the data SIM to SIM 2 very easily in settings and then SIM 2 becomes 4G. And switch it back SIM 1 when you need.

Regards
Pages: 1 2 3