www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Summary to install 5.1.1 ROM and 6.0.1 ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It is possible, I had before chinese v3.4 in which was different.
Ok, decided to update to marshmellow. I was in 2.6, just used temp TWRP and installed 3.2. And my phone bricked... Stuck in Android boot logo screen for ever. What gives?

Should I use the QFIL tool and follow all the instructions 2.3 then 2.6 then 3.2? I have never used QFIL where is it? Is this why it bricked?

Wow, no turning off either! It just restarts and goes to logo! DAMN!

EDIT: Managed to reverd back to 2.6 multi. It works fine again. I wonder, why the 3.2 does not work in my china innos while it works in yours? Perhaps it needs the stevejc patch or something?

I guess I am stuck with 2.6 :-(
Have you verified the zip file ?

Have you wiped the cache before rebooting ?

Did you rooted it before ?

Maybe you will need also a full reset ?
(2017-02-05, 00:29)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]Have you verified the zip file ?

Have you wiped the cache before rebooting ?

Did you rooted it before ?

Maybe you will need also a full reset ?

Hmm, the checksum does not match!
I used one that has 22DE6E77340533D0C98AEBF036473AAA
while then I downloaded from your link and got 8C49290F372251A93CD93EF4F422BFCF

Is the later the correct one?

Other than that:
I used 5.1.1_TEMPORARY_TWRP_2870_fastboot_Innos_D6000 for themp TWRP, updated and then wiped the caches. Then rebooted. Stuck in Android for more than 10 minutes. Restarted, the same. Then went to recovery, did a reset from there, the same.
The phone had been rooted and at one time I uninstalled the root. Also, I never used the PQFIL to flash. Never needed to.

Guess it is the bad zip file. Had been lying in my sd card and in the phone for a while...
Ok, it was the bas zip file. I updated to 3.2 just fine.
Thanks stevejc once again for your precious help. If it wasn't for you, I would never have updated.
great news
Ok, now I got a few questions:
I know you will tell me to use gravity box, but for now I need it unrooted.

1) Is there a quick way to access the google now page (not the search) other than the now 2 taps (a long one)? It used to be a slide of the middle button.

2) Is there a way to assign something to the buttons? In 2.6 you could without root.

3) Where is the nice widget with btightness min-max/wifi/gps/sync etc? I cannot find it...

4) My callendar widget (used to be at the left page of the desktop) is found and installed, but after a while it looses the days and when I push refresh it asks me to make visible my account or make a new one. And does not show the days. What gives?

Thanks in advance
And something else: psiphon doesn't work, an older usefull version: The connect button does nothing, no allow permissions messages, nothing. It worked in 2.6...
Psiphon is working for me but I need to reactivate the activate VPN permission that was not set. I have done this with a Xposed module AppOpsXposed. And because I'm rooted too ;)
(2017-02-07, 05:13)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]Psiphon is working for me but I need to reactivate the activate VPN permission that was not set. I have done this with a Xposed module AppOpsXposed. And because I'm rooted too ;)

Details on how to do that please! I suspected so, I just rooted my innos. Can I activate VPN permission, then unroot and be fine? I am talking psiphon whole device mode of course, browser mode works as it is... Do you use v113?

Again stevejc to the rescue! Perhaps include this in your patch? ;-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5